52 Week Range
As of on the TSX Venture Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Score Media And Gaming Reports Q4 Revenue Of C$6.4 Million
Score Media and Gaming Inc., formerly theScore, Inc., is a Canada-based company that creates digital products and contents for sports fans. The Company’s mobile app theScore is the multi-sports news and data apps in North America. theScore includes the coverage of every league, team and player, and offers real-time alerts for scores, fantasy stats and news. The Company also creates digital sports experiences through its Web, social and esports platforms. It offers its applications for iPhone operating system (iOS) and Android operating system.
500 King St W 4th Floor
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc on Wednesday announced a spate of partnerships with sports book operators, including with digital sports media company theScore Inc., giving the partners access to sports betting markets across the United States in exchange for fees...
Digital sports media company theScore Inc. struck a 20-year agreement with casino operator Penn National Gaming Inc to provide access to sports betting markets in 11 U.S. states, the companies said on Wednesday.
* QTRLY REVENUE C$7.1 MILLION VERSUS C$6.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$-0.00, REVENUE VIEW C$6.9 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* -QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE C$0.00 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company has commenced a search process to find a successor for Hearne Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 earnings per share view C$-0.01, revenue view C$5.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Thescore Inc - revenue for quarter grew to $6.4 million compared to $6.1 million in same period previous year
* Revenue for quarter grew to $6.7 million compared to $5.8 million in same period previous year
* Revenue for quarter grew to $8.5 million compared to $7.0 million in same period previous year
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.