52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Stitch Fix Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share Of $0.07
Park West Asset Management Llc Reports 5.0% Passive Stake In Stitch Fix Inc
Stitch Fix Inc Sees Q3 Net Revenue of $388 Million -$398 Million
Stitch Fix, Inc. is an online personalized styling service company. The Company offers apparel, shoes and accessories across categories, brands, product types and price points. The Company serves its clients in the following categories: Women’s, Petite, Maternity, Men’s and Plus. The Company also offers a wide variety of product types, including denim, dresses, blouses, skirts, shoes, jewelry and handbags. The Company’s data science capabilities fuel business consist of rich and growing set of detailed client and merchandise data and proprietary algorithms. The Company uses data science throughout its business, including prediction of purchase behavior, forecast demand, optimize inventory and design new apparel.
Retail (Catalog & Mail Order)
1 Montgomery St Ste 1500
Michael L. Smith
President, Chief Operating Officer
Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Algorithms Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Online personal styling provider Stitch Fix Inc on Monday raised its full-year revenue forecast after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results, sending its shares surging about 24 percent in extended trading.
Online personal styling service Stitch Fix Inc <SFIX.O> on Monday said it did not expect to increase the number of its active subscribers in the holiday quarter, as customers focused on gift-buying rather than themselves, sending shares down 14 percent.
Stitch Fix Inc's quarterly revenue topped Wall Street estimates, as the online personal-shopping company registered more active clients, sending shares up nearly 8 percent in late trade on Monday.
Shares of Stitch Fix <SFIX.O> tumbled 34 percent on Tuesday and were heading for their worst session since their Wall Street debut after the personal online clothing service showed mixed quarterly results.
Stitch Fix Inc on Thursday reported quarterly revenue and profit that blew past Wall Street estimates, as it added more subscribers to its personalized online clothing service, triggering a 12 percent rise in its shares.
Stitch Fix Inc, the online retailer that selects apparel for shoppers, reported quarterly revenue that beat Wall Street estimates, as strong demand for newer categories and brands helped strengthen its subscriber base.
* STITCH FIX ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* STITCH FIX TO ADD CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER OF VAIL RESORTS, INC., KIRSTEN LYNCH, TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* STITCH FIX ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MILLER VALUE PARTNERS, LLC REPORTS 17.55 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jxrGwR) Further company coverage:
* GILDER, GAGNON, HOWE & CO. LLC REPORTS 12.64 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BN7H4Q] Further company coverage:
* BAILLIE GIFFORD & CO REPORTS 15.63 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX AS OF NOV 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2B0eXwX) Further company coverage:
* LIGHT STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 13.8 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 21 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2BhQkIg) Further company coverage:
* ROBERT S. PITTS REPORTS 5.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 17 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2i8BAYf) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.