52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Stitch Fix Announces Q3 Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
Stitch Fix Says Expect To Deliver Positive Year-Over-Year Net Revenue Growth In Q4
Stitch Fix To Lay Off About 1,400 Employees In California - WSJ
Stitch Fix, Inc. is an online personalized styling service company. The Company offers apparel, shoes and accessories across categories, brands, product types and price points. The Company serves its clients in the following categories: Women’s, Petite, Maternity, Men’s and Plus. The Company also offers a wide variety of product types, including denim, dresses, blouses, skirts, shoes, jewelry and handbags. The Company’s data science capabilities fuel business consist of rich and growing set of detailed client and merchandise data and proprietary algorithms. The Company uses data science throughout its business, including prediction of purchase behavior, forecast demand, optimize inventory and design new apparel.
Retail (Catalog & Mail Order)
1 Montgomery St Ste 1500
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Michael C. Smith
Interim Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Algorithms Officer Emeritus
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Stitch Fix Inc said on Monday it plans to cut up to 1,400 jobs in California and invest in other U.S. states where the apparel seller would offer new roles to all those affected.
Apparel seller Stitch Fix Inc, which uses algorithms and experts to ship personalized clothing selections to clients, plans to cut up to 1,400 jobs in California, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.
* STITCH FIX, UNDER RISK FACTORS IN QTRLY 10-Q FILING, SAYS NOVEL CORONAVIRUS HAS CAUSED DELAYS IN SOME SHIPMENTS FROM CO'S SUPPLIERS Source: (http://bit.ly/2Q1GKmM) Further company coverage:
Stitch Fix Inc <SFIX.O> forecast current-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Tuesday after reporting better-than-expected quarterly earnings, as it cut marketing spending and increased technology investment. Shares of Stitch Fix, which fell as much as 12% immediately...
Stitch Fix Inc's quarterly revenue fell short of Wall Street estimates on Tuesday, as the online personal styling provider's active clients numbers disappointed, sending its shares down 10% in trading after the bell.
Online personal styling provider Stitch Fix Inc on Monday raised its full-year revenue forecast after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results, sending its shares surging about 24 percent in extended trading.
Online personal styling service Stitch Fix Inc <SFIX.O> on Monday said it did not expect to increase the number of its active subscribers in the holiday quarter, as customers focused on gift-buying rather than themselves, sending shares down 14 percent.
Stitch Fix Inc's quarterly revenue topped Wall Street estimates, as the online personal-shopping company registered more active clients, sending shares up nearly 8 percent in late trade on Monday.
Shares of Stitch Fix <SFIX.O> tumbled 34 percent on Tuesday and were heading for their worst session since their Wall Street debut after the personal online clothing service showed mixed quarterly results.
Stitch Fix Inc <SFIX.O> on Thursday reported quarterly revenue and profit that blew past Wall Street estimates, as it added more subscribers to its personalized online clothing service, triggering a 12 percent rise in its shares.
Stitch Fix Inc, the online retailer that selects apparel for shoppers, reported quarterly revenue that beat Wall Street estimates, as strong demand for newer categories and brands helped strengthen its subscriber base.
* STITCH FIX ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* STITCH FIX TO ADD CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER OF VAIL RESORTS, INC., KIRSTEN LYNCH, TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* STITCH FIX ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MILLER VALUE PARTNERS, LLC REPORTS 17.55 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jxrGwR) Further company coverage:
* GILDER, GAGNON, HOWE & CO. LLC REPORTS 12.64 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2BN7H4Q] Further company coverage:
* BAILLIE GIFFORD & CO REPORTS 15.63 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX AS OF NOV 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2B0eXwX) Further company coverage:
* LIGHT STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 13.8 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 21 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2BhQkIg) Further company coverage:
* ROBERT S. PITTS REPORTS 5.6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN STITCH FIX INC AS OF NOVEMBER 17 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2i8BAYf) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.