52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sprouts Farmers Market Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.30
J C Penney Announces Shawn Gensch As Chief Customer Officer
Sprouts Farmers Market Says Q1 Sales Rose 10 Percent To $1.4 Billion
Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. is a food retailer. The Company operates as a grocery store that offers fresh, natural and organic food that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, body care and natural household items catering to consumers' interest in health and wellness. As of February 23, 2017, the Company operated 256 stores in 14 states. The Company categorizes the varieties of products it sells as perishable and non-perishable. The perishable product categories include produce, meat, seafood, deli and bakery. Its non-perishable product categories include grocery, vitamins and supplements, bulk items, dairy and dairy alternatives, frozen foods, beer and wine, and natural health and body care.
5455 E High St Ste 111
Joseph M. Fortunato
Chairman, Independent Director
Jack L. Sinclair
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Lawrence Patrick Molloy
Interim Chief Financial Officer, Director
Brandon F. Lombardi
Chief Human Resources and Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
Theodore E. Frumkin
Chief Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The world's top food companies and farmers of crops such as beet sugar are pitted against each other as they lobby the U.S. government over plans to label genetically engineered ingredients.
Sprouts Farmers Market Inc <SFM.O> said on Thursday it ended its Prime Now delivery partnership with Amazon.com <AMZN.O> on May 1 and cut its full-year sales targets, sending shares of the U.S. supermarket chain down almost 12 percent.
* SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
U.S. healthy food supermarket chain Sprouts Farmers Market <SFM.O> on Tuesday said it will offer home delivery through Instacart, becoming the latest grocer to partner with the startup since Amazon.com <AMZN.O> revived its push into food sales.
* SPROUTS EXPANDS HOME DELIVERY THROUGH PARTNERSHIP WITH INSTACART
* FOR Q4 2017 EXPECTS TO REPORT COMPARABLE STORE SALES GROWTH OF 4.6 PCT
* Sprouts Farmers Market adds Joseph O’Leary to its board of directors
Grocery business Albertsons Cos held preliminary talks to merge with Sprouts Farmers Market Inc <SFM.O>, Bloomberg reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the situation.
Grocery business Albertsons Cos. held preliminary talks to merge with Sprouts Farmers Market Inc., Bloomberg reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the situation.
* JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC REPORT 5.7 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET INC AS OF DEC 31, 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2l5Dh4H Further company coverage:
* Sprouts Farmers Market Inc- On Jan 30 board approved amendments to company's bylaws to implement proxy access - SEC Filing
Kroger Co <KR.N>, the biggest U.S. supermarket chain, tempered its forecasts for the remainder of the year amid pressure from falling food prices and intense competition from grocery sellers ranging from Wal-Mart <WMT.N> to Amazon <AMZN.O>.
* Doug Sanders informed board intention to resign as executive chairman Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Anil D'Silva)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.