52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saf-Holland CFO To Terminate Contract By End-2020
SAF HOLLAND Announces New Segmentation In Corporate Management
SAF Holland Plans Change Of Legal Form And Transfer Of Registered Office To Germany
Saf-Holland SA is a Luxembourg-based company principally engaged in the supply of value-added trailer, truck, tractor, bus and motor home components and systems. The Company's activities are divided into three business units: Trailer Systems, includes manufacturing axle systems, suspension systems, kingpins and coupling devices, landing legs and other components for the transport trailer industry; Powered Vehicle Systems, including fifth wheels, suspension systems for heavy-duty commercial vehicles, buses, and recreational vehicles, and Aftermarket, which supplies spare parts for vehicle manufacturers and dealers' organizations, as well as independent workshops and fleet operators with spare parts from SAF-HOLLAND and third-party manufacturers. The Company operates through 16 production facilities located in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Germany, India, China and Australia.
68-70, Boulevard de la Petrusse
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer,Member of the Management Board, President of Aftermarket Business Unit
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Thyssenkrupp Supervisory Board Chairwoman Martina Merz has resigned as head of the steering committee of automotive supplier SAF Holland , ahead of efforts to make her chief executive of the stricken steel-to-elevators conglomerate.
Martina Merz, chairwoman of automotive supplier SAF Holland, has been appointed to fill one of the vacant supervisory board seats at Thyssenkrupp, the steel-to-submarines group said late on Tuesday.
Martina Merz, chairwoman of Luxembourg-based automotive supplier Saf Holland, is likely to fill one of the vacant supervisory board seats at Thyssenkrupp, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* ADJUSTMENT OF CONVERSION PRICE AND CONVERSION RATIO OF CONVERTIBLE BONDS
* ACQUIRES TRAILER AXLE AND SUSPENSION SYSTEM MANUFACTURER YORK TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
* 2017 GROUP SALES OF EUR 1,138.9 MILLION (PY: EUR 1,042.0 MILLION), ORGANIC GROWTH OF 9.3%
* BASED ON PRELIMINARY FIGURES, SAF-HOLLAND EXCEEDS 2017 SALES TARGET AND ACHIEVES OPERATING EARNINGS TARGET - CONTINUED SALES GROWTH AND EARNINGS IMPROVEMENT IN 2018 PLANNED
* RECEIVED A MILESTONE ORDER FROM CHINESE TRANSPORTATION VEHICLE AND TRAILER MANUFACTURER CHANGJIU
* DGAP-NEWS: SAF-HOLLAND S.A.: SAF-HOLLAND INCREASES GROUP SALES BY 8.3% IN THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2017
* DGAP-ADHOC: SAF-HOLLAND S.A.: SAF-HOLLAND ADJUSTS ITS OUTLOOK FOR THE 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR
* DGAP-NEWS: SAF-HOLLAND S.A.: SAF-HOLLAND RECORDS STRONG ORGANIC SALES GROWTH AND AN ADJUSTED EBIT MARGIN OF 8.9% IN THE SECOND QUARTER
* Q1 SALES INCREASED 10.5% TO EUR 287.3 MILLION (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 259.9 MILLION)
* Adjustment of the conversion price and conversion ratio of the convertible bonds maturing on Sept. 12, 2020
* Dividend per share to increase by 10 pct to 0.44 euros(previous year: 0.40 euros)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.