52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shake Shack Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Shake Shack Promotes Tara Comonte To Expanded Role Of President And Chief Financial Officer
Shake Shack Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.29
Shake Shack Inc. operates roadside burger stands. The Company serves an American menu of burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, shakes, beer and wine, among others. The Company's signature items are its all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free burgers, hot dogs, crispy chicken, crinkle cut fries, shakes and frozen custard. Its menu focuses on food and beverages, crafted from a range of classic American foods. The Company's domestic menu includes a range of signature items, such as the ShackBurger, SmokeShack, Shack-cago Dog, 'Shroom Burger, seasonal frozen custard, hand-spun shakes, concretes, ShackMeister Ale, and Shack Red and Shack White wines. As of December 28, 2016, it had 114 Shacks in 13 countries and 16 states, as well as the District of Columbia. Its burgers are made with a whole-muscle blend of all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free Angus beef, ground fresh daily, cooked to order and served on a non-genetically modified organism potato bun.
225 Varick St Rm 301
Independent Chairman of the Board
Tara Margaret Comonte
President, Chief Financial Officer
Randall J. Garutti
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shake Shack Inc <SHAK.N> said on Thursday that delays in new restaurant openings would slow revenue growth this year, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance.
Shake Shack Inc on Thursday reaffirmed its full-year revenue forecast, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance on the back of rising popularity of its pricey burgers and milkshakes.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.08 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SHAKE SHACK INC SAYS CEO RANDY GARUTTI'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $1.07 MILLION VERSUS $1.22 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Further company coverage:
* SHAKE SHACK ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Italy's Autogrill <AGL.MI> signed a partnership with U.S. fast food chain Shake Shack <SHAK.N> to open new eateries in airports and highways in North America, the travel caterer said.
* SHAKE SHACK INC - FIELER WILL BECOME EIGHTH MEMBER OF SHAKE SHACK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Shake Shack Inc - plans are now underway for co and its licensee to open first restaurant in Mainland China by 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shake Shack announces second quarter 2017 financial results
* Square names Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti to board of directors
* Shake Shack Inc - announce that together with licensee, will open first-ever Hong Kong shack in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 12 West Capital Management Lp reports 5.7 percent passive stake in Shake Shack Inc as of May 4 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2rafPcZ) Further company coverage:
* Shake Shack appoints Tara Comonte as chief financial officer
* Shake Shack announces fourth quarter and fiscal year ended 2016 financial results
Shake Shack Inc <SHAK.N>, known for its indulgent hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and frozen custard shakes, named company veteran Zach Koff as its first chief operating officer, and said Chief Financial Officer Jeff Uttz will retire.
Shake Shack Inc <SHAK.N>, known for indulgent hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and frozen custard shakes, said on Wednesday its quarterly profit more than doubled and raised its 2016 revenue forecast, sending its shares up more than 9 percent.
* Now expect to open 19 shacks this year and 21 to 22 next year, representing growth of 43% and 35% in 2016 and 2017, respectively
Shake Shack Inc, known for indulgent antibiotic-free hamburgers, crinkle-cut fries and frozen custard shakes, on Wednesday said profits more than doubled, sending shares up 8.1 percent in extended trading.
* Ethenea Independent Investors S.A. reports 5.01 percent passive stake in Shake Shack Inc as of oct. 31 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2eBC1lZ] Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.