52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Signet Jewelers Reports Q1 Adjusted Loss Per Share Of $1.59
Signet Jewelers Reports Q4 GAAP Earnings Per Share $3.14
Signet Jewelers Ltd Says Temporarily Closing All Stores In North America
Signet Jewelers Limited is a retailer of diamond jewelry. The Company's segments include the Sterling Jewelers division; the Zale division, which consists of the Zale Jewelry and Piercing Pagoda segments; the UK Jewelry division, and Other. The Sterling Jewelers division's stores operate in the United States principally as Kay Jewelers (Kay), Kay Jewelers Outlet, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry (Jared) and Jared Vault. The Zale division operates jewelry stores (Zale Jewelry) and kiosks (Piercing Pagoda), located primarily in shopping malls across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Zale Jewelry includes the United States store brand, Zales, and the Canadian store brand, Peoples Jewellers. Piercing Pagoda operates through mall-based kiosks. The UK Jewelry division operates stores in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands. The Other segment includes the operations of subsidiaries involved in the purchasing and conversion of rough diamonds to polished stones.
Clarendon House, 2 Church Street
H. Todd Stitzer
Independent Chairman of the Board
Virginia C. Drosos
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Joan M. Hilson
Chief Financial Officer
President - Kay, Zales and Peoples
Mary Elizabeth Finn
Chief People Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Signet Jewelers Ltd has reached a $240 million settlement of a shareholder lawsuit accusing the company of concealing sexual harassment allegations against senior executives and losses in its customer financing credit portfolio.
A federal judge in Manhattan on Tuesday rejected Signet Jewelers Ltd's claims that its stated commitment to preventing sexual harassment was mere "puffery" that could not be used to support fraud claims by investors who say the company concealed a culture of pervasive harassment...
Sterling Jewelers Inc, whose brands include Kay Jewelers and Jared, agreed to pay $11 million in fines to settle charges by U.S. and New York regulators that it signed up consumers for store credit cards and credit insurance without permission.
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS - EXPANDED RELATIONSHIP WITH SIGNET JEWELERS; CONVERSANT & EPSILON TO PROVIDE DIGITAL MARKETING CAPABILITIES, DATA SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNET JEWELERS ANNOUNCES NON-PRIME CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH MINORITY PURCHASER
* SIGNET JEWELERS LTD SAYS CEO VIRGINIA C. DROSOS'S 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.5 MILLION – SEC FILING Further company coverage:
* SIGNET JEWELERS LTD SAYS CEO VIRGINIA DROSOS' TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2018 WAS $13.6 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2JcGTxU) Further company coverage:
* SIGNET JEWELERS SAYS REITERATING FISCAL 2019 GUIDANCE PROVIDED ON MARCH 14 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Gs36Lf) Further company coverage:
* PROVIDES FISCAL 2019 GUIDANCE FOR SAME STORE SALES DOWN LOW-TO-MID SINGLE DIGITS
* SIGNET JEWELERS LTD - SHARON MCCOLLAM AND NANCY REARDON JOIN BOARD
* S&P DOW JONES INDICES SAYS TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE, SVB FINANCIAL WILL SWITCH PLACES WITH SIGNET JEWELERS & PATTERSON COS RESPECTIVELY IN S&P 500
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signet Jewelers completes first phase of strategic outsourcing of credit portfolio
* Capital Research Global Investors 10.2 percent passive stake in Signet Jewelers Ltd as of August 31 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2eM8V62 Further company coverage:
U.S. jewelers Tiffany & Co <TIF.N> and Signet Jewelers Ltd <SIG.N> reported bigger-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by strong demand for their high-margin bracelets, rings, necklaces and branded jewelry.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signet Jewelers to acquire R2Net, owner of jamesallen.com, to accelerate its customer-first omnichannel strategy
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.