52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SINA Corp Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.73
Sina Corp posts Q1 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.40
SINA Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $0.22
Sina Corporation is an online media company serving China and the global Chinese communities. The Company's digital media network of SINA.com (portal), SINA mobile (mobile portal and mobile applications) and Weibo (social media) enables Internet users to access professional media and user generated content (UGCs) in multi-media formats from personal computers and mobile devices, and share their interests with friends and acquaintances. The Company's segments include Portal advertising, Weibo Corporation (Weibo) and Others. SINA.com is an online media property, which provides professional digital contents to users and offers online brand advertising and marketing solutions to customers. Weibo is a social media platform for people to create, distribute and discover Chinese-language content. It offers eReading, a shop for book reviews, as well as complimentary and fee-based online book reading. It offers SINA Blog, a Website in China for bloggers to publish and read original writings.
37F, Jin Mao Tower
88 Century Boulevard
Pudong New District
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Principal Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer
Bonnie Yi Zhang
Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial and Accounting Officer
Arthur Jianglei Wei
Senior Vice President
Vice President - human resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Chinese internet firm Sina Corp will temporarily suspend its news app, blog platform and other products after it was found to have violated the country's internet regulations, Chinese authorities said on Wednesday.
U.S. self-driving truck startup TuSimple said it has raised $95 million in a funding round led by Chinese internet giant Sina Corp, which values the three-year-old firm at $1 billion.
* Sina is working with advisers on the proposed listing -sources
* SINA REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
China's Sina Weibo will remove gay and violent content, including pictures, cartoons and text posts, during a three-month clean-up campaign, the microblogging platform said.
* SINA REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
China's Sina Weibo <WB.O> was ordered to move several portals offline for a week after spreading obscene and wrongly oriented content, the internet watchdog said.
* SINA CORP - BOARD HAS APPOINTED JAMES JIANZHANG LIANG, CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL, AS AN INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR OF SINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 net revenues increased 61% year over year to $443.1 million
* Sina Corp says urged shareholders to vote "for" re-election of Sina nominee, Yichen Zhang, and "against" each of Aristeia's nominees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
* Aristeia Capital Llc - sent letter to Sina Corp shareholders in connection with Aristeia's nomination of candidates for election to co's board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ISS RECOMMENDS THAT SINA SHAREHOLDERS VOTE "FOR" THE ELECTION OF YICHEN ZHANG
* Sina says board unanimously recommends that shareholders vote "for" Yichen Zhang & vote "against" each of Aristeia's nominees at annual general meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Remark Holdings' 3D augmented reality chosen to be core technology behind launch of sina weibo's new mobile application
* Urges shareholders to vote for election of Yichen Zhang and vote against election of each of Aristeia's board nominees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
China's Sina is only likely to produce a qualified victory for activists. U.S. hedge fund manager Aristeia Capital wants the $8 billion web group to consider a sale or a merger with subsidiary Weibo. The former would never get past Chief Executive and Chairman Charles Chao...
* US fund seeks two directors in Chinese media company's board
* Sina confirms receipt of nominations from Aristeia Capital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Owning about 3 million shares of Sina issued statement on decision to nominate two independent candidates for election to Sina's board
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.