52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SK Telecom To Increase Stake In Nano-X Imaging With Additional $20 Mln
Singtel To Jointly Invest In Regional Gaming JV With AIS And SK Telecom
SK Telecom says 2019 operating profit 1.1 trln won, down 8% from year ago
SK TELECOM CO., LTD is a Korea-based company engaged in the provision of wireless communication services. Together with its subsidiaries, the Company operates the business through three segments. The Wireless Communication Business segment provides mobile phones, wireless data, information communication business. The Wireline Communication Business segment offers telephones, high speed Internet, data and network rental services. The Other segment is involved in the information communication, electronic banking, advertising, Internet portal services, manpower and machine security, and information protection business.
65, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu
Jeong Ho Park
President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Sang Ryu Young
Executive Director and Head of MNO Business
Dae Sik Cho
Jeong Ho Ahn
Non-Executive Independent Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NANO-X IMAGING LTD SAYS SK TELECOM WILL INCREASE ITS STAKE IN COMPANY WITH ADDITIONAL $20 MILLION EQUITY INVESTMENT
South Korea's SK Telecom <017670.KS> has invested $20 million in Nanox, enabling the Israeli medical imaging company to close a $51 million funding round.
Deutsche Telekom's venture capital arm said on Tuesday it was closing its second fund to new money after raising $350 million to invest in software service companies that are powering digital transformation.
South Korea's largest telecom firm, SK Telecom Co Ltd <017670.KS>, said on Tuesday it and a partner had decided to wholly buy domestic security systems company ADT Caps for about 1.28 trillion won ($1.2 billion).
South Korea's largest telecom firm, SK Telecom Co Ltd, said on Tuesday it will buy a majority stake worth 702 billion won ($651 million) in the parent firm of domestic security systems company ADT Caps.
SK Telecom, South Korea's No. 1 telecom company by market share, said on Thursday that it is considering the acquisition of Carlyle-owned domestic security systems company ADT Caps.
SK Telecom <017670.KS>, South Korea's No.1 telecom company by market share, entered a non-binding bid to buy domestic security systems company ADT Caps in a sale that could fetch at least $2.8 billion, a local newspaper reported on Wednesday.
* SK TELECOM SAYS TO INVEST $65 MILLION IN ID QUANTIQUE (IDQ), A CRYPTOGRAPHY SOLUTIONS PROVIDER BASED IN SWITZERLAND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it will pay cash dividend at 9,000 won/share for FY 2017
* Entered into agreement with OUE Lippo Healthcare, SK Telecom, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital and Healthconnect Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SEOUL, October 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed South Korea-based SK Telecom Co., Ltd.'s (SKT) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and its senior unsecured rating at 'A-'. The...
* Says it signed a 1.52 billion won contract with SK Telecom Co.,Ltd to provide SK Telecom repeater
* Co, SK Telecom will collaborate to evolve standards for 5G, network functions virtualization, software-defined networking and IoT Source text - Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, and SK Telecom, Korea’s largest telecommunications...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.