52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Solid Biosciences Says Jennifer Ziolkowski, CFO Of Co Notified Co Of Her Intent To Resign
Solid Biosciences Inc Q3 Loss Per Share 44 Cents
Solid Biosciences Sees Existing Cash & Cash Equivalents To Fund Operating Expenses Into Q2 2021
Solid Biosciences Inc., formerly Solid Biosciences, LLC, is a life science company. The Company is focused on developing therapies for duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). It is developing gene therapies, disease modifying therapies and assistive devices, all targeting the various facets of the DMD. Its corrective therapies platform is engaged in the development of gene therapy candidates for DMD. Its lead program, SGT-001, is an adeno-associated virus (AAV) microdystrophin gene therapy candidate, which focuses on enabling the systemic delivery of a shortened yet functional version of the dystrophin gene. The Company is examining small molecule and biologic candidates that may help manage the secondary disorders associated with DMD. It is developing Wearable support for patients with DMD. The hardware of its assistive devices is composed of three technologies: force generating actuators (or motors), electrically controlled clutches, and harness technology called Flex Grip.
Biotechnology & Drugs
141 Portland St Fl 5
Ian F. Smith
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Chief Technology Officer and Head of Exploratory Research and Development
Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the clinical halt placed on a trial of its experimental gene therapy for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), a muscle-wasting disorder.
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the clinical halt placed on a trial of its experimental gene therapy for a muscle-wasting disorder.
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF IAN F. SMITH AS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES - ON JUNE 16, BOARD APPOINTED IAN SMITH AS CHAIRMAN - SEC FILING
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF IAN F. SMITH TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday its head of medicines would step down and that it would layoff one third of its workforce as the drug developer works to bring an end to the clinical halt on a trial of its experimental gene therapy.
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday it would cut its workforce by about one third and focus on its experimental gene therapy for muscle-wasting disorder Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), after a trial of the treatment was halted in November.
Shares in Solid Biosciences Inc plunged 71% on Tuesday after a trial testing its gene therapy for a muscle-wasting disorder was halted for the second time in less than two years.
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has put on hold a trial testing its gene therapy for a muscle-wasting disorder.
* BOXER CAPITAL, LLC REPORTS 6.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC AS OF MAY 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GwS8zg) Further company coverage:
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES PROVIDES UPDATE ON SGT-001 CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES CLINICAL HOLD ON SGT-001 PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL FOR DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES LLC SAYS NOW SEES IPO OF 7.0 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK PRICED BETWEEN $18.00 AND $19.00 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.