52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF IAN F. SMITH AS CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES - ON JUNE 16, BOARD APPOINTED IAN SMITH AS CHAIRMAN - SEC FILING
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF IAN F. SMITH TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday its head of medicines would step down and that it would layoff one third of its workforce as the drug developer works to bring an end to the clinical halt on a trial of its experimental gene therapy.
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Thursday it would cut its workforce by about one third and focus on its experimental gene therapy for muscle-wasting disorder Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), after a trial of the treatment was halted in November.
Shares in Solid Biosciences Inc plunged 71% on Tuesday after a trial testing its gene therapy for a muscle-wasting disorder was halted for the second time in less than two years.
Solid Biosciences Inc said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has put on hold a trial testing its gene therapy for a muscle-wasting disorder.
* BOXER CAPITAL, LLC REPORTS 6.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SOLID BIOSCIENCES INC AS OF MAY 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GwS8zg) Further company coverage:
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES PROVIDES UPDATE ON SGT-001 CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES CLINICAL HOLD ON SGT-001 PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL FOR DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY
* SOLID BIOSCIENCES LLC SAYS NOW SEES IPO OF 7.0 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK PRICED BETWEEN $18.00 AND $19.00 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.