52 Week Range
As of on the Indonesia Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Indonesian insurance firm Asuransi Jiwa Sinarmas MSIG to launch 5 trln rph IPO -statement
Sinar Mas association becomes top shareholder of Arion Technology
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk announces FY 2014 cash dividend
PT Sinar Mas Multiartha Tbk is an Indonesia-based investment holding company for Sinar Mas group of companies. The Company through its subsidiaries is engaged in insurance underwriting, consumer financing, factoring of accounts, securities administration, securities brokerage, investment manager, banking, development, information technology, trading and other related services. The Company has subsidiaries, such as PT Sinar Mas Insurance, which is engaged in securities administration; PT Sinar Mas Asset Management, which is engaged in asset management services, and PT Golden Tropical, which is engaged in commodity trading activities.
Insurance (Accident & Health)
Sinar Mas Land Plaza Tower I Lantai 9
Jl M.H.Thamrin No 51
Accounting and Finance Director, Corporate Secretary
Agus Leman Gunawan
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Philippine Sept inflation slows more than expected * Indonesia snaps five straight sessions of losses * Malaysian exports miss estimates by a wide margin By Shreya Mariam Job Oct 4 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks jumped over 2% on Friday, their best in nearly two months,...
* Most markets fall for quarter * Thai Aug exports drop on year By Soumyajit Saha Sept 30 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets fell on Monday as fears of an escalation in the Sino-U.S. trade war loomed after news that Washington was considering de-listing Chinese companies...
* Donald Trump signalled a possible reconciliation with China * Philippines touches a nearly two-week low * Industrial stocks help Singapore index gain By Soumyajit Saha Aug 27 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stocks edged higher on Tuesday as Washington and Beijing struck...
* Singapore rises ahead of exports data on Wed * Philippines extends gains to 16-month high * Thailand closed for holiday By Niyati Shetty July 16 (Reuters) - Most Southeast Asian stock markets rose on Tuesday on expectations of further monetary policy easing by global central...
* Manila closes 2.7 pct higher after 3 sessions of drops * Vietnam rises for ninth session to record close * Indonesia falls 0.9 pct, down for 7th session in 8 By Aaron Saldanha March 22 (Reuters) - Philippine shares surged 2.7 percent on Thursday, the most since December...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.