52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Synopsys Initiates $250 Million Accelerated Share Repurchase Agreement
Synopsys Posts Q4 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $5.55
Synopsys Reports Q4 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $1.58
Synopsys, Inc. provides software, intellectual property (IP) and services. The Company supplies the electronic design automation (EDA) software that engineers use to design and test integrated circuits, also known as chips. It also offers IP products, which are pre-designed circuits that engineers use as components of larger chip designs rather than designing those circuits themselves. It provides software and hardware used to develop the electronic systems that incorporate chips and the software that runs on them. It provides technical services to support its solutions and help its customers develop chips and electronic systems. It is also a provider of software tools that developers use to develop software code in a range of industries, including electronics, financial services, energy, and industrials. It offers products and services in four categories: core EDA; IP, Systems and Software Integrity; Manufacturing Solutions, and Professional Services and Other.
Software & Programming
690 E Middlefield Rd
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Aart J. de Geus
Chairman of the Board, Co-Chief Executive Officer
President, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Sassine E Ghazi
Chief Operating Officer
Joseph W. Logan
Sales and Corporate Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Synopsys Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results and forecast fourth-quarter above Wall Street estimates on Wednesday, as the maker of chip design software benefits from rising demand from semiconductor clients.
Synopsys Inc reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by higher demand for its chip design software from semiconductor clients.
Synopsys Inc <SNPS.O> reported second-quarter revenue on Wednesday that beat analysts' estimates, driven by higher demand from semiconductor clients for its chip design software.
* SYNOPSYS POSTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018
Synopsys Inc reported a 14.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, driven by by higher demand from semiconductor clients for its chip design software.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday signaled it may hear software maker Synopsys Inc's appeal of a $36 million verdict it was ordered to pay in a patent fight with rival Mentor Graphics Corp.
* SYNOPSYS AND ARM EXTEND COLLABORATION TO IMPROVE POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND TIME TO RESULTS FOR ARM'S LATEST IP AND SYNOPSYS TOOLS
* SYNOPSYS REPLENISHES REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION TO $500 MILLION
* SYNOPSYS ACQUIRES SILICON AND BEYOND PRIVATE LIMITED TO EXPAND HIGH-SPEED SERDES IP PORTFOLIO
* SYNOPSYS COLLABORATES WITH SAMSUNG FOUNDRY TO DEVELOP DESIGNWARE IP FOR SAMSUNG 8-NM FINFET PROCESS
* SYNOPSYS POSTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018
* SYNOPSYS INC SAYS CO-CEO AND CHAIRMAN ART J. DE GEUS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.7 MILLION VERSUS $5.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* SYNOPSYS EXPANDS PHOTONIC DESIGN SOLUTION WITH THE ACQUISITION OF PHOENIX SOFTWARE
* NETSPEED AND SYNOPSYS COLLABORATE TO ENABLE EARLY ARCHITECTURAL EXPLORATION OF ADVANCED ADAS AND DATACENTER SOCS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SYNOPSYS EXPANDS DESIGNWARE IP PORTFOLIO WITH ACQUISITION OF KILOPASS TECHNOLOGY
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.