52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sohu.Com Says Q2 Revenue Fell 9% To $421 Million
Sohu.Com Announces Receipt By Subsidiary Sogou Of Preliminary Non-Binding Proposal To Buy Sogou
Sohu.Com Says Q1 Revenue Rose 6% To $436 Million
SOHU.COM LTD is a China-based online media, search and game service company principally engaged in the provision of online products and services on personal computers (PCs) and mobile devices. The Company mainly operates its businesses through three segments, including the Sohu segment, the Sogou segment and the Changyou segment. The Sohu segment’s main business is the brand advertising business, which offers to users, over Sohu’s matrices of Chinese language online media, various content, products and services across multiple Internet-enabled devices such as PCs, mobile phones and tablets. The Sogou segment is mainly engaged in search and search-related business, including search and search-related advertising services, as well as Internet value-added services (IVAS). The Changyou segment is engaged in online game business; the platform channel business, which consists primarily of online advertising and IVAS; and the cinema advertising business.
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Changyou
Chief Executive Officer - Sogou Inc
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China-based internet company Sohu.com Ltd said on Friday it would take its majority-owned subsidiary Changyou.com private in an all-cash deal that values the company at about $579 million.
China-based online media company Sohu.com Ltd said on Friday it will take Changyou.com private in an all-cash deal that values the company at about $579 million.
As Beijing and Washington veer towards a full-blown trade war, American brands in China face what may be an even bigger threat: local rivals armed with innovative products and the Chinese government's blessing.
* SOHU.COM INC. CHAIRMAN AND CEO ISSUES LETTER TO STOCKHOLDERS REGARDING SPECIAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SOHU.COM REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SOHU.COM INC - ON APRIL 11, CO ENTERED INTO A CREDIT FACILITY AGREEMENT WITH CHINA MERCHANTS BANK CO., LTD - SEC FILING
* BOARD UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED DISSOLUTION OF CO AND ADOPTED PLAN OF COMPLETE LIQUIDATION AND DISSOLUTION OF CO
* SOHU.COM REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2017 UNAUDITED FINANCIAL RESULT
* sohu.com reports third quarter 2017 unaudited financial results
* On September 7, 2017, registrant entered into a credit agreement with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited - SEC Filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.