52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Birgit Conix To Succeed Hartwig Grevener As CFO Of Sonova
Sonova Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors
Sonova Invests 5 Million Euros In Sensorion
Sonova Holding AG is a Switzerland-based company operating in the healthcare sector. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and services hearing systems for adults and children with hearing impairment. The Company is active in two operating segments: the Hearing instruments segment includes the companies that are active in the design, development, manufacture, distribution and service of hearing instruments and related products, and the Cochlear implants segment includes the companies that are active in the design, development, manufacture, distribution and service of hearing implants and related products. It operates worldwide and distributes its products in over 90 countries through its own distribution network and through independent distributors. Sonova Holding AG is the holding company of the Sonova Group and operates the wholly owned subsidiaries Comfort Audio GmbH and Hansaton Akustik GmbH.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Robert F. Spoerry
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board
Beat W. Hess
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Member of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
Group Vice President Corporate Human Resources Management (HRM) and Communications, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sonova <SOON.S>, the world's biggest hearing aid maker, beat first-half core profit forecasts on Monday, citing cost control, product launches and growing confidence among customers to return to stores.
* SONOVA'S BUSINESS ACTIVITIES HAVE PICKED UP FROM LOW POINT OF 35% IN APRIL 2020, REACHING 59% OF PRIOR YEAR LEVELS FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS OF FY 2020/21 AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES
* ISSUANCE REPLACES AN EXISTING CHF 300 MILLION BRIDGE FACILITY AND IMPROVES OVERALL MATURITY PROFILE OF SONOVA'S DEBT POSITIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* OUTLOOK 2020/21: COVID-19 PANDEMIC DOES NOT ALLOW PRECISE SHORT-TERM OUTLOOK
* SONOVA HOLDING AG SAYS ADVANCED BIONICS AWARDED DAMAGES IN PATENT INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT
* ADDRESSES CHALLENGES RELATED TO COVID-19 AND UPDATES OUTLOOK FOR FY 2019/20
* PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE REFLECTS SHORT-TERM UNCERTAINTIES REGARDING FINANCIAL IMPACT OF GLOBAL SPREAD OF NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SONOVA CEO TELLS REUTERS: DOES NOT SEE REPUTATIONAL DAMAGE FROM PRODUCT RECALL
* AB INITIATES VOLUNTARY FIELD CORRECTIVE ACTION - STRONG PERFORMANCE OF HEARING INSTRUMENTS BUSINESS
* CEO SAYS CONTINUES TO EXPECT OVER-THE-COUNTER U.S. COMPETITION IN 2020 AT THE EARLIEST AFTER NEW REGULATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* SAYS FULL-YEAR RESULTS 2018/19: SIGNIFICANT ACCELERATION IN SALES AND PROFITS IN SECOND HALF
* RESULT IN A COMBINED REDUCTION IN WORKFORCE IN THESE MARKETS BY ABOUT 250 EMPLOYEES
* SONOVA ANNOUNCES CHANGE TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS EFFECTIVE AS OF ANNUAL GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING 2019
* H1 SALES INCREASED BY 4.0% IN SWISS FRANCS OR 2.1% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES TO CHF 1,303 MILLION
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF VICTORIA E. CARR-BRENDEL AS GROUP VICE PRESIDENT (GVP) COCHLEAR IMPLANTS OF SONOVA AND PRESIDENT OF ADVANCED BIONICS AND OF LUDGER ALTHOFF AS GVP OPERATIONS
* BUYBACK PROGRAM BEGINS ON OCTOBER 10, 2018 AND LASTS UNTIL OCTOBER 8, 2021 AT THE LATEST Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Sonova Holding AG will buy back and cancel up to 1.5 billion Swiss francs ($1.55 billion) worth of shares in a three-year repurchase programme set to start by October, the Swiss hearing aid maker said on Friday.
* SONOVA TO LAUNCH NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM WORTH UP TO CHF 1.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
Sonova's <SOON.S> sales growth for this fiscal year may be less than half its mid-term target, the world's biggest hearing aid maker said on Tuesday, partly because of the impact of U.S. disposals and restructuring.
Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova boosted full-year profit by 14.4 percent, helped by what it called "strong momentum" in its largest markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.