52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Superior Energy Announces Extension Of Early Participation Date And Extension Of Expiration Time For Exchange Offer For Senior Notes OF SESI
Superior Energy Services Announces Extension Of Early Participation Date For Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation For Senior Notes Of Sesi, L.L.C.
Warlander Asset Management Lp Reports 7.49% Passive Stake In Superior Energy Services
Superior Energy Services, Inc. provides a range of services and products to the energy industry related to the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. The Company's segments include Drilling Products and Services, which rents and sells bottom hole assemblies, drill pipe, tubulars and specialized equipment for use with onshore and offshore oil and gas well drilling, production and workover activities; Onshore Completion and Workover Services, which provides pressure pumping services used to complete and stimulate production in new oil and gas wells, fluid handling services and well servicing rigs that provide a range of well completion and maintenance services; Production Services, which provides intervention services, such as coiled tubing, cased hole and mechanical wireline, hydraulic workover and snubbing, and remedial pumping services, and Technical Solutions, which provides services requiring specialized engineering, manufacturing or project planning.
1001 Louisiana St Ste 2900
Terence E. Hall
Chairman of the Board
David D. Dunlap
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Westervelt T. Ballard
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
William B. Masters
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
A. Patrick Bernard
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES INC SAYS CEO DAVID D. DUNLAP'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.9 MILLION VERSUS $7.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2HuwPk5 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Deepak Devalapur)
* SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SUPERIOR ENERGY NAMES WESTERVELT T. BALLARD, JR. AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND JAMES W. SPEXARTH AS CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER
Schlumberger <SLB.N> on Friday posted a fourth quarter loss on charges but beat Wall Street forecasts and gave an upbeat outlook, predicting its international operations would grow in 2018 for the first time in four years.
* Superior Energy Services - co entered into a fifth amended and restated credit agreement dated as of October 20, 2017 - SEC filing
* Superior energy services announces third quarter 2017 results
* Qtrly revenue of $5.4 billion, down 1% sequentially and flat year-over-year on a combined business basis
* Superior Energy Services announces pricing of $500 million senior notes offering
* Superior Energy Services announces second quarter 2017 results
Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co <HAL.N> said on Wednesday it would buy oilfield equipment supplier Summit ESP Inc, which is backed by Oklahoma energy and banking billionaire George Kaiser.
Oilfield services company Hunting Plc said on Tuesday its revenue for the first half was boosted by onshore drilling in the United States, particularly in shale oil regions such as the Permian basin in West Texas.
Oilfield services provider Petrofac's chief executive and chief operating officer have been questioned by Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in connection with an investigation into Monaco-based Unaoil, Petrofac said on Friday.
Oilfield services provider Petrofac Ltd said on Friday that its chief executive and chief operating officer have been questioned by Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in connection with the ongoing investigation into Monaco-based Unaoil.
* Superior Energy Services announces first quarter 2017 results
* Superior Energy Services Inc - CEO David D. Dunlap's 2016 total compensation was $7.5 million versus about $7 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Superior Energy Services announces fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Hopes to execute on M&A activity this year - exec on conf call
* On Feb 10, entered into third amendment to fourth amended and restated credit agreement and security agreement - sec filing
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.