52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KKR Says Acceptance Rate For Axel Springer Deal At 42.5%
KKR Says Has 27.8% Acceptance Rate For Offer To Buy Minorities In Axel Springer
Axel Springer Boards Recommend Acceptance Of KKR Offer
Axel Springer SE is a Germany-based publishing company that operates through three segments: Classified Ad Models, Paid Models and Marketing Models. The Classified Ad Models segment focuses on online classified advertising and includes, among others, belvilla.com, immonet.de, meinestadt.de and totaljobs.com; the Paid Models segment comprises all business models that are primarily used by paying readers, including the digital and print media of the BILD and WELTN24 Group, the computer, car and sport magazines of the BILD brand family, B.Z. and the music magazines, and the Marketing Models segment focuses on sales to advertising customers and includes finanzen.net, idealo.de and gofeminin.de, among others. The Company also focuses on the digital transformation of its business.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
Member of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer
President News Media National & Technology, Member of Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
German publishing house Axel Springer SE said on Wednesday it is in negotiations with private equity firm KKR and Friede Springer of the Springer family for a potential strategic investment of KKR in the company.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1430 GMT on Wednesday:
* UNIT STEPSTONE FILES FOR ACQUISITION OF SWEDISH EMPLOYER BRANDING SPECIALIST UNIVERSUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS TO ACQUIRE A MINORITY INVESTMENT IN THE UK-BASED COMPANY PURPLEBRICKS,
* AXEL SPRINGER SAYS NO PLANS FOR EXTRAORDINARY CAPITAL INCREASE Further company coverage:
Managers at Axel Springer SE have shared a 12 million euro ($15 million) bonus from investor General Atlantic following the profitable sale of an investment in the German publisher's online classifieds business.
* SUPERVISORY BOARD PROPOSES TO ASSIGN IRIS KNOBLOCH AND ALEXANDER KARP
* SAYS IT IS ENVISAGED TO CONCLUDE A BINDING SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT AFTER COMPLETION OF LEGALLY REQUIRED INFORMATION AND CONSULTATION PROCEDURE OF WORKS COUNCIL OF AUFEMININ S.A.
* DGAP-ADHOC: AXEL SPRINGER SE: EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS ON THE SALE OF THE STAKE OF AXEL SPRINGER SE IN AUFEMININ S.A.
* UNIT IMMOWEB S.A. AND REAL WEB S.A HAVE ACQUIRED 70% OF THE SHARES IN REAL ESTATE MEDIA S.A Source text - http://bit.ly/2ypxp0I Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BOOKRUNNER SAYS GENERAL ATLANTIC COÖPERATIEF U.A. ANNOUNCES SALE OF ABOUT 2.23 MILLION SHARES IN AXEL SPRINGER SE Further company coverage:
* Axel Springer SE : Bookrunner says orders not at 54.50 euros risk missing the transaction; books are covered at that level Further company coverage:
* AXEL SPRINGER SE: BOOKRUNNER SAYS BOOKS ARE COVERED, PRICING GUIDANCE TO COME; BOOKS EXPECTED TO CLOSE AT SHORT NOTICE Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* BOOKRUNNER SAYS GENERAL ATLANTIC COÖPERATIEF U.A. LAUNCHES PLACEMENT OF APPROX. 2.23 MILLION SHARES IN AXEL SPRINGER SE Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Axel springer and united internet bring together awin and affilinet, forming one global affiliate network Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says orders not at 54.90 euros risk missing the transaction
* Co will not receive any proceeds from general atlantic's placement of about 2.25 million shares Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Books expected to close at short notice Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Secondary accelerated bookbuild of 2.25mm shares, or about 2.1 percent of the company, worth about $140 million
* Says at AGM it believes can grow further in holiday home segment, both organically and through M&A
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.