52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Freenet AG Repays Debts Of 610.0 Million Euros After Sale Of Sunrise Shares
Liberty Global Completes Acquisition Of Sunrise
Liberty Global Completes Acquisition Of Sunrise Communications
Sunrise Communications Group AG is a Switzerland-based company that provides telecommunication services. The Company provides services in the area of mobile communications, fixed network, Internet and digital television (TV). Sunrise Communications AG also provides Prepaid Cards, Contract Extension, Help and Support services. It offers mobile phones, tablets, modems and Apple-products, as well as accessories such as chargers or phone headphones. Sunrise Communications AG provides its services to its various clients in the private and public sectors across the Swiss market. The Company's brands include Sunrise, Business Sunrise, Gif Me More, yallo, ortel Mobile and Lebara.
Thurgauerstrasse 101B, Glattpark
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President Finance and Investor Relations
Chief Human Resource Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SUNRISE AND YAPEAL AGREE PARTNERSHIP FOR MOBILE DIGITAL SWISS FINANCIAL SERVICES APP Source text - https://bit.ly/2NXd1d7 Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SUNRISE HAS TAKEN OVER 100% OF WILMAA'S SHARES AND ITS 10 EMPLOYEES WILL MOVE TO SUNRISE. WILMAA BRAND WILL CONTINUE IN MARKET. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SUNRISE TO REQUEST RELEASE OF SECURITY UNDER SENIOR FACILITIES AGREEMENT AND 2018 CHF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
Sunrise Communications Group and French billionaire Xavier Niel's Salt Mobile launched a broadband joint venture on Tuesday targeting 1.5 million Swiss households, a new challenge to the country's largest telecoms provider, Swisscom's.
Swiss telecoms operator Sunrise Communications Group and French billionaire Xavier Niel's Salt Mobile on Tuesday pledged to invest up to 3 billion Swiss francs ($3.09 billion) in a broadband partnership aimed at reaching 1.5 million homes by 2027.
Swiss telecoms operator Sunrise Communications Group and Salt, a unit of French company Iliad, said on Tuesday they are forming a partnership to deliver fibre based broadband services to 1.5 million homes in Switzerland.
* SALT AND SUNRISE TO ENTER A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER FIBER BASED BROADBAND SERVICES TO 1.5 MILLION HOMES IN SWITZERLAND
* REITERATE 2020 ADJUSTED. EBITDA GUIDANCE SUPPORTED BY STRONG Q1 AND COST CONTAINMENT
Swiss telecommunications provider Sunrise Communications Group AG on Thursday forecast an increase in 2020 core profit after reporting slightly higher than expected full-year results on higher customer additions.
Swiss telecommunications provider Sunrise Communications Group AG on Thursday forecast a rise in 2020 core profit after reporting slightly better-than-expected full-year results on higher customer additions.
* OUTLOOK: ANOTHER YEAR OF GROWTH IS EXPECTED IN FY'20, DELIVERING CHF 675-690M ADJUSTED. EBITDA (INCL. IFRS 16) AS SUNRISE CONTINUES TO INVEST IN NETWORK QUALITY
* UWE SCHILLER IS APPOINTED AS NEW CFO OF SUNRISE COMMUNICATIONS SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SWANTEE RESIGNS AS CEO OF SUNRISE, TO BE SUCCEEDED BY ANDRÉ KRAUSE AS NEW CEO
* SAYS EXPECTS TOTAL ADDITIONAL COSTS OF CHF 70-75M RELATED TO FAILED UPC TRANSACTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
* Q3 GROSS PROFIT ROSE BY +1.9% YOY TO CHF 316M, DUE TO SERVICE REVENUE GROWTH
Sunrise Communications Group <SRCG.S> bowed to investor pressure on Tuesday and scrapped its 6.3 billion Swiss franc ($6.39 billion) acquisition of Liberty Global's <LBTYA.O> Swiss cable business UPC.
* EGM WAS TO BE HELD TO AUTHORISE AN ORDINARY CAPITAL INCREASE IN AMOUNT OF CHF 2.8 BILLION TO PARTIALLY FINANCE ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND
* ACTIVIST INVESTOR AXXION STILL OPPOSES SUNRISE DEAL FOR UPC CABLECOM DESPITE LIBERTY GLOBAL OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
* SUNRISE SPOKESWOMAN SAYS IS EXAMINING DETAILS OF THE ISS RECOMMENDATION, WILL COMMENT IN DUE COURSE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
* WELCOMES THE ADVICE OF INRATE AG, WHICH RECOMMENDS APPROVAL OF THE CAPITAL INCREASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.