52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Activist Investor Axxion Still Opposes Sunrise Deal For Upc Cablecom Despite Liberty Global Offer
Sunrise Announces Commitment From Liberty Global In Upcoming Rights Issue
Liberty Global Announced Agreement Whereby Co Will Support Sunrise's Rights Offering Related To Acquisition Of UPC Switzerland
Sunrise Communications Group AG is a Switzerland-based company that provides telecommunication services. The Company provides services in the area of mobile communications, fixed network, Internet and digital television (TV). Sunrise Communications AG also provides Prepaid Cards, Contract Extension, Help and Support services. It offers mobile phones, tablets, modems and Apple-products, as well as accessories such as chargers or phone headphones. Sunrise Communications AG provides its services to its various clients in the private and public sectors across the Swiss market. The Company's brands include Sunrise, Business Sunrise, Gif Me More, yallo, ortel Mobile and Lebara.
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sunrise Communications Group <SRCG.S> bowed to investor pressure on Tuesday and scrapped its 6.3 billion Swiss franc ($6.39 billion) acquisition of Liberty Global's <LBTYA.O> Swiss cable business UPC.
* EGM WAS TO BE HELD TO AUTHORISE AN ORDINARY CAPITAL INCREASE IN AMOUNT OF CHF 2.8 BILLION TO PARTIALLY FINANCE ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND
* ACTIVIST INVESTOR AXXION STILL OPPOSES SUNRISE DEAL FOR UPC CABLECOM DESPITE LIBERTY GLOBAL OFFER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)
* SUNRISE SPOKESWOMAN SAYS IS EXAMINING DETAILS OF THE ISS RECOMMENDATION, WILL COMMENT IN DUE COURSE Further company coverage: (Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
* WELCOMES THE ADVICE OF INRATE AG, WHICH RECOMMENDS APPROVAL OF THE CAPITAL INCREASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REQUEST BY AXXION IN RESPECT OF THE CONTEMPLATED EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
* CFO SAYS OFFERED AN ALTERNATIVE FINANCING OPTION OF UP TO 1.5 BILLION SFR, FREENET DECLINED OFFER; "WITH THAT, THIS OPTION IS DEAD"
Swiss telecoms group Sunrise Communications Group AG said on Thursday it expected higher one-off integration costs as it aimed to achieve bigger synergies from its pending acquisition of cable operator UPC Switzerland.
* SUNRISE BOARD COMMENTS ON ANNOUNCEMENT BY FREENET RE UPC SWITZERLAND ACQUISITION
* QTRLY GROSS PROFIT ROSE BY +2.6% YOY TO CHF 311M, DUE TO SERVICE REVENUE GROWTH
* REMAINS CONVINCED THAT THE ACQUISITION OF UPC SWITZERLAND CREATES A STRONGER AND MORE VALUABLE SUNRISE
* FC BASEL 1893 AND SUNRISE HAVE SIGNED A PARTNERSHIP CONTRACT AS OF JULY 1, 2019, WITH A TERM OF 5 YEARS
Sunrise Communications on Monday said the Swiss competition authorities have decided to "examine in detail" its planned $6.3 billion takeover of Liberty Global's Swiss UPC cable business.
Sunrise Communications increased its 2019 profit guidance on Thursday after gross profits grew 4.2% in the first quarter.
* ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019 REJECTS PROPOSAL TO REDUCE AND RENEW THE AUTHORIZED SHARE CAPITAL PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 3A OF THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* LIBERTY GLOBAL - UNDER CERTAIN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, SUNRISE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP AGREED TO PAY TO LIBERTY CE A TERMINATION FEE OF CHF 50 MILLION
Sunrise Communications' $6.3 billion deal to buy U.S. cable giant Liberty Global's Swiss assets, announced on Thursday, immediately hit a snag as a key shareholder said it would shun a planned rights issue to finance the acquisition.
* SAYS EXPECTS INTEGRATION COSTS FROM THE TAKEOVER OF UPC SWITZERLAND TO BE 140-150 MILLION FRANCS
Sunrise Communications Group AG has agreed to buy Liberty Global PLC's Swiss business UPC Switzerland in a 6.3 billion Swiss francs ($6.29 billion) deal, the mobile phone and internet services company said on Wednesday.
* TRANSACTION IS ACCRETIVE TO SUNRISE'S EQUITY FREE CASH FLOW PER SHARE FROM FIRST YEAR POST COMPLETION
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.