52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc - Generated About $178.7 Million In Revenue In The Fourth Quarter
Sarepta Therapeutics’ Gene Therapy Shows Statistically Significant Improvements In Part 2 Of DMD Study
Sarepta Therapeutics Reports Net Product Sales For Q3 Reached $166.9 Mln
Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the discovery and development of ribonucleic acid (RNA)-targeted therapeutics, gene therapy and other genetic therapeutic modalities for the treatment of rare diseases. It is developing therapeutic candidates for a range of diseases and disorders, including Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD), Limb-girdle muscular dystrophies (LGMDs) and other neuromuscular and central nervous system (CNS) related disorders. Its commercial products, EXONDYS 51 (eteplirsen) Injection, VYONDYS 53 (golodirsen) Injection and AMONDYS 45 (casimersen) Injection is for the treatment of DMD in patients, who have a confirmed mutation of the DMD gene that is amenable to exon 51, exon 53 and exon 45 skipping. It is also developing gene therapy programs for various forms of LGMDs. Its LGMD product candidate, SRP-9003, is designed to transfer a gene that codes for and restores beta-sarcoglycan protein.
215 1st St Ste 415
M. Kathleen Behrens
Independent Chairwoman of the Board
Douglas S. Ingram
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ian Michael Estepan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
William F. Ciambrone
Executive Vice President - Technical Operations
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
An Arkansas appeals court ruled that the state's Medicaid agency cannot deny coverage for an expensive drug manufactured by Sarepta Therapeutics Inc used to treat a rare muscle disorder in children, saying doing so violates federal law.
Drugmaker Sarepta Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its experimental gene therapy to treat a muscle-wasting disorder did not achieve statistical significance in one of the main goals of a study, sending its shares down 50%.
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH HANSA BIOPHARMA FOR IMLIFIDASE
* HANSA BIOPHARMA ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT WITH SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS TO DEVELOP AND PROMOTE IMLIFIDASE AS PRE-TREATMENT AHEAD OF GENE THERAPY IN SELECT INDICATIONS
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF SANDY MAHATME, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS AND CODIAK BIOSCIENCES COLLABORATE TO RESEARCH AND DEVELOP EXOSOME-BASED THERAPEUTICS FOR RARE DISEASES
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE SAFETY AND EFFICACY DATA FROM THE SRP-9001 MICRO-DYSTROPHIN GENE THERAPY TRIAL PUBLISHED IN JAMA NEUROLOGY
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE EXPRESSION AND FUNCTIONAL DATA FROM THE SRP-9003 GENE THERAPY TRIAL TO TREAT LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TYPE 2E
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS TO SHARE CLINICAL UPDATE FROM SRP-9003 GENE THERAPY TRIAL TO TREAT LIMB-GIRDLE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY TYPE 2E, OR BETA-SARCOGLYCANOPATHY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERSONALIS ANNOUNCES SCIENTIFIC COLLABORATION WITH SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ON IMMUNE RESPONSE TO PRECISION GENETIC THERAPEUTICS
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS AND DYNO THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP NEXT-GENERATION GENE THERAPY VECTORS FOR MUSCLE DISEASES
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES RESEARCH AGREEMENT WITH U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO EVALUATE MULTIPLE CONSTRUCTS FROM ITS PROPRIETARY RNA PLATFORM AS TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19
* LYSOGENE REPORTS FULL YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS INC SAYS CEO DOUGLAS INGRAM'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $1.4 MILLION VERSUS $1.4 MILLION IN 2018 – SEC FILING
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc were down around 4% Wednesday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration revealed documents detailing concerns it had about the safety and efficacy of one of the company's recently approved Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drugs.
Roche Holding AG made its second major gene therapy deal in a year on Monday, spending $1.15 billion to obtain the rights to Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's investigational drug to treat duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) outside the United States.
* SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH ROCHE IN TERRITORIES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES FOR ITS INVESTIGATIONAL MICRO-DYSTROPHIN GENE THERAPY FOR DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY, SRP-9001
Roche entered into a $1.15 billion licensing agreement with Sarepta Therapeutics to obtain the right to launch and commercialize Sarepta's gene therapy for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) outside the United States, it said on Monday.
Shares of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc <SRPT.O> soared 31% on Friday after U.S. regulators shocked Wall Street by approving the company's treatment for a muscle-wasting disorder less than four months after rejecting the drug over safety concerns.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.