52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shutterstock Announces Pricing Of Public Offering Of Common Stock
Shutterstock Announces Proposed Public Offering Of Common Stock
Shutterstock Reports Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.62
Shutterstock, Inc. (Shutterstock) is a global technology company that operates a two-sided marketplace for professionals to license content. The Company's library of content includes digital imagery, which consists of licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and video clips that customers use in their visual communications, such as Websites, digital and print marketing materials, corporate communications, books, publications and video content, and commercial music, which consists of music tracks and sound effects and which is often used to complement digital imagery. It also offers digital asset management services through its cloud-based digital asset management platform (webdam). Its global marketplace brings together users and contributors of content by providing a collection of content its customers can pay to license and incorporate into their work and by compensating contributors as their content is licensed to customers.
350 5th Ave Fl 21
NEW YORK, NY
Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. stock photography and footage provider Shutterstock on Friday said it had resolved issues that led to one of its domains being blocked for what Russian authorities said an "objectionable image".
Russia has blocked one of U.S. stock photography and footage provider Shutterstock's domains over content it said constituted an insult to state symbols.
Russia's communications watchdog has blocked one of U.S. stock photography and footage provider Shutterstock's domains over content the company said had been "deemed objectionable" by the Russian authorities.
* SHUTTERSTOCK INC - WORKING WITH IBM TO BETTER ENABLE MARKETERS TO BUILD ENGAGING MEDIA CAMPAIGNS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.34 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SHUTTERSTOCK INC - $15 MILLION INVESTMENT IN ZCOOL; HAS ALSO APPOINTED A DIRECTOR TO ZCOOL'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SHUTTERSTOCK REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SHUTTERSTOCK INC SAYS ON FEB 15, 2018, CO ENTERED INTO ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* Q3 revenue $141.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $133.2 million
* Shutterstock enhances plugin to enable further integration with Adobe Creative Cloud
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.