52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Suntrust Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results
Suntrust Banks Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share Of $1.48
SunTrust Banks, BB&T Announce Truist As Name For Combined Co To Be Created Through Their Merger
SunTrust Banks, Inc. is a provider of financial services. The Company's principal subsidiary is SunTrust Bank (the Bank). The Company's business segments include Consumer Banking and Private Wealth Management, Wholesale Banking, Mortgage Banking and Corporate Other. As of December 31, 2016, the Consumer Banking and Private Wealth Management segment consisted of three primary businesses: Consumer Banking, Consumer Lending and Private Wealth Management. The Wholesale Banking segment includes the operations of the Corporate and investment banking (CIB), Commercial and Business Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Treasury and Payment Solutions businesses. The Mortgage Banking segment offers residential mortgage products nationally through its retail and correspondent channels, the Internet (www.suntrust.com) and by telephone. The Bank provides clients with a selection of full-, self- and assisted-service channels, including branch, call center, Teller Connect machines, mobile and tablet.
303 Peachtree St NE
William H. Rogers
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Mark A. Chancy
Vice Chairman, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Consumer Segment Executive
L. Allison Dukes
Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Executive Vice President
Hugh S. Cummins
Co-Chief Operating Officer, Wholesale Segment Executive
Margaret L. Callihan
Chief Human Resource Officer, Corporate Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
SunTrust Banks Inc will stop financing operators of private prisons and immigration holding facilities, it said on Monday, becoming the latest lender to distance itself from a sector associated with the Trump administration's policies.
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Monday it will not provide future financing to companies that manage private prisons and immigration holding facilities, becoming the latest lender to distance itself from a sector that has become tied to the Trump administration’s immigration...
The U.S. Federal Reserve said on Thursday it will hold two public hearings related to BB&T Corp's proposal to acquire SunTrust Banks Inc.
A more permissive regulatory environment culminated on Thursday in the biggest bank merger since the 2007-2009 financial crisis, and more deals are likely, analysts and investors said.
The combination of two Southeast regional banking giants BB&T Corp and SunTrust Banks Inc, in a deal valued at $66 billion , positions the combined company to compete with rival lenders on a national scale.
BB&T Corporation said on Thursday it will buy rival SunTrust Banks Inc in an all-stock deal valued at $66 billion, creating the sixth-largest U.S. bank based on assets and deposits.
Hours before Tuesday's game between the Cincinnati Reds and Atlanta Braves at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, a third-party contractor found the dead body of a man from the same company in a walk-in freezer.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST MARGIN WAS 3.24 PERCENT, UP 15 BASIS POINTS
SunTrust Banks Inc <STI.N> said on Friday it discovered that a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS - OFFERING IDENTITY PROTECTION FOR ALL CURRENT AND NEW CONSUMER CLIENTS AT NO COST ON AN ONGOING BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* SUNTRUST BANKS CEO SAYS BELIEVE UNTIL LATE LAST WEEK THAT INFORMATION ACCESSED BY EX-EMPLOYEE DID NOT LEAVE SUNTRUST- CONF CALL
SunTrust Banks Inc on Friday said a former employee may have attempted to download information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share the information with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS CFO SAYS EXPECT NET INTEREST MARGIN IN Q2 TO INCREASE BY 1 TO 3 BASIS POINTS , LARGELY AS RESULT OF MARCH RATE HIKE- CONF CALL
* QTRLY NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $1.29 PER AVERAGE COMMON DILUTED SHARE
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC SAYS CEO WILLIAM ROGERS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.6 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fod6ER) Further company coverage:
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC - ALEEM GILLANI, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, HAS ANNOUNCED HIS PLANS TO RETIRE FROM COMPANY IN Q2
Regions Financial Corp <RF.N> and SunTrust Banks Inc <STI.N> reported quarterly earnings on Friday that topped Wall Street expectations, benefiting from higher interest rates amid sluggish lending.
* SUNTRUST ANNOUNCES CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER RETIREMENT, APPOINTMENT
* - NET INTEREST MARGIN WAS 3.17% IN CURRENT QUARTER, UP 2 BASIS POINTS SEQUENTIALLY AND UP 17 BASIS POINTS COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.