52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Schmolz & Bickenbach Share Capital Proposed To Increase By At Least CHF 325 Mln
Schmolz + Bickenbach Informs On Resolutions Of Board Of Directors
Schmolz & Bickenbach: Liwet Holding Wants To Replace Board Of Directors
Schmolz & Bickenbach AG, formerly Swiss Steel AG, is a Switzerland-based manufacturer of tool steel and non-corrosive long steel, as well as alloyed and high-alloyed constructional steel. The Company operates through two business segments: Production and Sales and Services. The Production segment specializes in the production of tool steel, stainless steel, engineering steel, bright steel and other specialty products, and encompasses the business units Deutsche Edestahlwerke, Finkl Steel, Steeltec Group, Swiss Steel and Ugitech. The Sales and Services segment comprises the distribution and service activities of the Company. The Company operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Iron & Steel
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Non-Executive Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Matthias Juergen Wellhausen
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Alexey V. Moskov
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANNOUNCES MARTIN HAEFNER'S WAIVER OF ONE OF CONDITIONS OF HIS PARTICIPATION IN CAPITAL INCREASE AND TREATMENT OF LIWET HOLDING'S REQUEST ABOUT ELECTIONS
Swiss steelmaker Schmolz+Bickenbach has received a demand from its biggest shareholder Liwet Holding for an extraordinary meeting to throw out its board of directors.
* RECEIVES REQUEST FROM LIWET HOLDING AG TO REPLACE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* Schmolz says needs cash to fend off "crisis in steel industry"
Switzerland's Schmolz + Bickenbach is planning a capital increase and has lowered its full-year forecast after saying it was trapped in a crisis in the steel industry that it was unable to escape.
* COMPANY IS NOW FORECASTING ADJUSTED EBITDA OF BETWEEN EUR 70 MILLION AND EUR 100 MILLION
* JENS ALDER, ALEXEY MOSKOV AND ADRIAN WIDMER PROPOSED AS NEW MEMBERS OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Swiss steelmaker Schmolz+Bickenbach <STLN.S> has lost a $420 million contract to supply the U.S. Air Force with warhead bodies used in bunker-busting bombs and is considering an appeal, it said on Friday.
Swiss company Schmolz + Bickenbach has been chosen by a Strasbourg court to buy troubled French steelmaker Ascometal, the court said on Monday, with Schmolz + Bickenbach's bid prevailing over a rival one from Liberty House.
* OFFER OF SWISS SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH GROUP INCLUDES A TOTAL FINANCIAL COMMITMENT OF EUR 135 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.