52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sunoco Lp Reports Qtrly Net Income Per Common Unit $1.64
Sunoco Lp Announces Thomas Miller, Chief Financial Officer To Retire
Sunoco LP Announces Revised Capital Guidance And Provides An Operational Update
Sunoco LP is engaged in the retail sale of motor fuels and merchandise through its Company-operated convenience stores and retail fuel sites, as well as the wholesale distribution of motor fuels to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors. The Company operates through two segments: wholesale and retail. The Wholesale segment sells motor fuel to its retail segment and external customers. The Retail segment operates convenience stores selling a range of merchandise, food items, services and motor fuel. As of August 1, 2018, the Company operated approximately 9,200 convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in more than 30 states.
Oil & Gas Operations
8111 Westchester Dr Ste 400
Matthew S. Ramsey
Chairman of the Board of General Partner
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of General Partner
Thomas R. Miller
Chief Financial Officer of General Partner
Karl R. Fails
Senior Vice President, Chief Operations Officer of General Partner
Christopher R. Curia
Executive Vice President - Human Resources, Director of General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on Thursday upheld a lower court ruling that Sunoco <SUN.N> not be allowed to deduct $1 billion in alcohol fuel mixture credits on its federal excise tax returns, the U.S. Justice Department said.
* SUNOCO LP ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF ITS GENERAL PARTNER DECLARED A QUARTERLY DISTRIBUTION FOR Q1 OF 2018 OF $0.8255 PER COMMON UNIT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Pennsylvania regulators said on Tuesday they will set up a grant program with the $12.6 million that Energy Transfer Partners LP paid as a penalty for permit violations during construction of the Sunoco Mariner East 2 natural gas liquids pipeline:
Pennsylvania environmental regulators on Friday issued another notice of violation to Energy Transfer Partners LP's Sunoco Mariner East 2 natural gas liquids pipeline for releasing drilling fluids into a stream.
* ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
* Says co's unit 7-Eleven Inc acquired convenience store business and partial gasoline retail business from U.S.-based firm Sunoco LP on Jan. 23, at the price of $3.11 billion (345.2 billion yen)
Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd <3382.T>, the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some of its stores in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP <SUN.N> outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd , the Tokyo-based parent company of the 7-Eleven network of stores, agreed to sell and divest some fuel outlets in its proposed $3.3 billion acquisition of 1,100 Sunoco LP outlets, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Friday.
* SUNOCO LP - PRICED AT 100% UPSIZED PRIVATE OFFERING OF $2.2 BILLION OF SENIOR NOTES, COMPRISED OF $1 BILLION 4.875% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023, OTHER NOTES
* 7-ELEVEN, INC. AND SUNOCO LP PROVIDE UPDATE ON PENDING TRANSACTION
* SUNOCO LP PROVIDES UPDATE ON WEST TEXAS RETAIL DIVESTITURE PROCESS
* Sunoco Lp announces third quarter financial and operating results
* Sunoco LP- Joe Kim to replace Bob Owens who will retire from partnership as of Dec 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sunoco LP and Sunoco Finance Corp announce termination of consent solicitations relating to their senior notes due 2021 and 2023 and reaffirm expected transaction timing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A group of creditors has told Sunoco it intends to oppose the company's attempt to change the terms of the credit pact governing about $1.6 billion of bonds – a step Sunoco has said is needed to complete the sale, Bloomberg reported, citing a letter it saw.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.