52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sulzer H1 Diluted Earnings Per Share CHF 1.90
Sulzer Acquires Petrochemical Industry Technology Provider GTC
Sulzer Says In First Three Months Of 2019, Order Intake Rose By CHF 84 Mln
Sulzer AG is a Switzerland-based company engaged in pumping solutions and rotating equipment maintenance, as well as separation, reaction and mixing technology for the oil and gas, power generation and wastewater treatment industries. The Company operates four business divisions: the Pumps Equipment division offers a wide range of pumping solutions and related equipment, including centrifugal pumps and agitators for the oil and gas industry, among others; the Rotating Equipment Services division offers repair and maintenance services for industrial gas and steam turbines, turbocompressors, generators, motors and pumps; the Chemtech division offers products and services for separation, reaction, liquid application and mixing technology, and the Applicator Systems division offers dispenser systems and liquid application systems for the dental, healthcare and beauty markets, among others. The Company operates numerous subsidiaries.
Misc. Capital Goods
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Chief Human Resources Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss pump maker Sulzer AG <SUN.S> defied the gloomy global industrial outlook by lifting its full-year sales forecast on Wednesday after a big jump in sales to the oil and gas sector.
Sulzer expects big investments by oil and gas companies to continue next year with positive effects for the Swiss pump maker's sales and profits, Chief Executive Greg Poux-Guillaume told Reuters.
Swiss pump maker Sulzer AG bucked the gloomy industrial outlook around the world and lifted its full-year sales forecast on Wednesday, after reporting a jump in sales to the oil and gas sector.
* SEES FY2019 FORECASTS REACHING AN OPEBITA MARGIN (OPEBITA IN PERCENT OF SALES) OF AROUND 10%
Sulzer has seen no slowdown in customer inquiries and could raise its full-year sales forecast despite gloomy industrial data and an ongoing trade war, the Swiss pump maker's chief executive Greg Poux-Guillaume told Reuters.
* SULZER STRENGTHENS ITS CHEMTECH BUSINESS THROUGH THE ACQUISITION OF GTC, A LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER FOR THE PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
* IN FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2019, ORDER INTAKE ROSE BY CHF 84 MILLION
* FY ORDERS WERE UP BY 8.4% ORGANICALLY AND BY 12.5% INCLUDING ACQUISITIONS
* SULZER CHEMTECH WAS APPOINTED BY ARCELORMITTAL TO PROVIDE DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT TO ITS STEEL PRODUCTION PLANT IN GENT, BELGIUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* APPOINTS FREDÉRIC LALANNE, CURRENTLY CHIEF COMMERCIAL AND MARKETING OFFICER (CCMO), AS PRESIDENT, PUMPS EQUIPMENT DIVISION
* HAS ACQUIRED BRITHINEE ELECTRIC OF COLTON, CALIFORNIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2018, ORDER INTAKE ROSE BY CHF 291 MILLION
Swiss pump maker Sulzer has sold at a profit shares it bought from Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg in April in a move designed to reduce his stake below 50 percent and escape U.S. sanctions.
Swiss pump maker Sulzer has emerged unscathed from U.S. sanctions that forced Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg to cut his stake to a minority and the global trade war he said was now raging, Chief Executive Greg Poux-Guillaume told Reuters.
* A CAPITAL GAIN OF AROUND CHF 15 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer <SUN.S>, in which Russian businessman Viktor Vekselberg owns a stake, lifted its full-year sales and order forecasts on and shrugged off the temporary freezing of its assets following the U.S. crackdown on oligarchs linked to Russian President Vladimir...
* H1 SALES AT CHF 1.60 BILLION VERSUS CHF 1.43 BILLION YEAR AGO
* SULZER RAISED CHF 385 MILLION IN THE SWISS CAPITAL MARKET YESTERDAY VIA A DUAL TRANCHE ISSUANCE
* Vekselberg influence wanes at Sulzer, left with three allies
Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer said on Monday that Axel Heitmann, one of four representatives of Russian investor Viktor Vekselberg's investment company Renova on its board, had submitted his resignation.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.