52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Skyworks Reports Q3 Results
Skyworks Solutions Sees Q3 2019 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share Of $1.34
Skyworks Solutions Reports Q2 GAAP Earnings Per Share $1.23
Skyworks Solutions Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductor products, including intellectual property. The Company's analog semiconductors are connecting people, places, and things, spanning a number of new and unimagined applications within the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, connected home, industrial, medical, military, smartphone, tablet and wearable markets. Its geographical segments include the United States, Other Americas, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Other Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. It operates throughout the world with engineering, manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout Asia, Europe and North America. It is engaged with key original equipment manufacturers (OEM), smartphone providers and baseband reference design partners. Its product portfolio consists of various solutions, including amplifiers, attenuators, detectors, diodes, filters, front-end modules, hybrid, mixers, switches, and modulators.
20 Sylvan Rd
David J. Aldrich
Chairman of the Board
Liam K. Griffin
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Robert John Terry
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Carlos S. Bori
Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> on Tuesday lowered its first-quarter profit and revenue estimates, citing weakness across its biggest smartphone customers.
Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> forecast first-quarter revenue and profit below analysts' estimates, raising concerns of slowing demand for premium smartphones and sending its shares down 4 percent in extended trading.
Analog chipmaker Skyworks Solutions Inc reported a 2.4 percent rise in fourth-quarter revenue on Thursday, as more of its chips found space in Apple Inc's new iPhones.
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> forecast current-quarter revenue below estimates on Thursday as global smartphone demand slows and U.S. restrictions on customer ZTE weigh, overshadowing better-than-expected second-quarter results.
* Q2 REVENUE $913.4 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $910.7 MILLION
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc reported a 7.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by higher demand for its radio frequency chips.
* JOHN CHEVEDDEN URGES SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE AGAINST RATIFICATION OF SPECIAL MEETING PROVISIONS PROPOSAL 'DO-NOTHING MANAGEMENT PROPOSAL' Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Enjc2N) Further company coverage:
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO LIAM GRIFFIN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MLN VS $6.7 MLN IN FY 2016 -SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pZgTyJ] Further company coverage:
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC SAYS CEO LIAM K. GRIFFIN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.7 MILLION VERSUS $6.7 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2Gg6o3r] Further company coverage:
Shares of Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> rose as much as 13 percent on Tuesday after the company, whose radio frequency chips are used in iPhones, gave a current-quarter forecast that was not as dour as other Apple Inc <AAPL.O> suppliers.
Apple supplier Skyworks Solutions Inc <SWKS.O> reported a 15 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Monday, helped by strong demand for its wireless chips and technology that powers Internet of Things.
* SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS INC - NEWLY AUTHORIZED STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM REPLACES IN ITS ENTIRETY $500 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* GUIDES Q2 FY18 REVENUE UP 6 TO 8% Y-O-Y WITH NON-GAAP DILUTED EPS UP 10% Y-O-Y
* Q4 revenue $984.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $980.2 million
* Says it signed a 5.33 billion won contract with U.S. company Skyworks to provide semiconductor manufacturing equipment
* Q3 revenue $900.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $890.5 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.40, revenue view $840.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says it signed 1.46 billion won contract with Skyworks to provide semiconductor manufacturing equipment
* Microsemi Corp is running a sale process after receiving takeover interest from Skyworks Solutions Inc - Bloomberg, citing sources
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.