52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Stryker Reports 2020 Operating Results And 2021 Outlook
Stryker Q4 EPS $1.49
Stryker Announces Pricing Of $600 Million Senior Notes Offering
Stryker Corporation is a medical technology company. The Company offers a range of medical technologies, including orthopedic, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products. Its segments include Orthopaedics, MedSurg, Neurotechnology and Spine. The Orthopaedics segment includes reconstructive (hip and knee) and trauma implant systems and other related products. The MedSurg segment includes surgical equipment and surgical navigation systems; endoscopic and communications systems; patient handling, emergency medical equipment, intensive care disposable products; reprocessed and remanufactured medical devices, and other related products. The Neurotechnology and Spine segment includes neurovascular products, spinal implant systems and other related products. Its products include implants, which are used in joint replacement and trauma surgeries, and other products. It offers musculoskeletal care and sensor technology for total joint replacement.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
2825 Airview Blvd
Kevin A. Lobo
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Timothy J. Scannell
President, Chief Operating Officer
Glenn S. Boehnlein
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Viju S. Menon
Group President - Global Quality and Operations
M. Kathryn Fink
Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Medical device maker Stryker Corp <SYK.N> has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Wright Medical Group <WMGI.O> on condition it sell certain assets, the Federal Trade Commission said on Tuesday.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday said a former Stryker Corp salesman must pay $2.3 million in legal fees after the company prevailed in a trade secrets case against him, rejecting his claim that it was impossible to sift through hundreds of pages of time entries by Stryker's...
* DECIDED STRYKER CORP/WRIGHT MEDICAL DEAL RESULTED OR MAY RESULT IN SUBSTANTIAL LESSENING OF COMPETITION
* STRYKER CORP FILES FOR POTENTIAL THREE-PART, NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING
* UK'S COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY SAYS START OF CMA MERGER INVESTIGATION: ANTICIPATED ACQUISITION BY STRYKER CORPORATION OF WRIGHT MEDICAL GROUP N.V.
* STRYKER CORP - DECLARED A QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.575 PER SHARE PAYABLE ON JULY 31, 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STRYKER DECLARES A $0.575 PER SHARE QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STRYKER CORP - EFFECTIVE AS OF MAY 1, BOARD APPROVED TEMPORARY REDUCTION IN BASE SALARY OF CO'S CEO
* CONSIDERING WHETHER EXPECTED ACQUISITION BY STRYKER CORP OF WRIGHT MEDICAL MAY BE EXPECTED TO RESULT IN A SUBSTANTIAL LESSENING OF COMPETITION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STRYKER RELEASES EMERGENCY RELIEF BED™, A LIMITED-RELEASE MEDICAL BED TO SUPPORT CRITICAL NEEDS DURING PANDEMIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STRYKER CORP - WITHDRAWING ITS FIRST QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2020 ORGANIC SALES GROWTH AND EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE Source text: https://bit.ly/3bGLJ4s Further company coverage:
* STRYKER EXTENDS CASH TENDER OFFER FOR ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF WRIGHT MEDICAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS SECOND STAGE EVALUATION AGREEMENT WITH STRYKER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
Medical device maker Stryker Corp <SYK.N> said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Wright Medical Group <WMGI.O> for about $4 billion in cash, expanding into the fast-growing business of implants for shoulders and wrists.
Medical device maker Stryker Corp said on Monday it would buy smaller rival Wright Medical Group for about $4 billion in cash.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.