52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP - CONTINUING TO SERVE GUESTS AT ALL OF BURGER KING AND POPEYES RESTAURANTS AT COUNTER FOR TAKE-OUT & THROUGH DRIVE-THRU
* EXPECTS TOTAL RESTAURANT SALES OF $1.64 BILLION TO $1.69 BILLION IN 2020
Restaurant Group's <RTN.L> investors on Wednesday approved its proposed acquisition of noodle chain Wagamama, a day after proxy voting adviser Pensions and Investment Research Consultants Limited asked shareholders to oppose the deal.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
Proxy voting adviser Pensions & Investment Research Consultants Limited (PIRC) told investors on Tuesday to oppose Restaurant Group's proposed 357-million-pound ($455 million) deal to acquire the Wagamama noodle chain.
Columbia Threadneedle, a top-5 investor in Restaurant Group <RTN.L>, said on Tuesday it would vote against the company's proposed acquisition of noodle chain Wagamama for 357 million pounds ($458.5 million).
JO Hambro, a top-5 shareholder in Restaurant Group, said it backed a proposed 357 million pounds ($456.39 million) deal to buy noodle chain Wagamama.
* CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018
* CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* PRIVATE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC REPORTS 5.36 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP INC AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2seqsgA) Further company coverage:
* Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc reports financial results for the third quarter 2017
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.