52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TransDigm Group Completes Divestiture Of Souriau-Sunbank Connection Technologies And Declares A Special Cash Dividend Of $32.50 Per Share
Transdigm Group Posts Q4 EPS Of $4.08
TransDigm Group Completes Successful Notes Offering
TransDigm Group Incorporated is a designer, producer and supplier of engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft in service. The Company operates through three segments: Power & Control, Airframe and Non-aviation. The Power & Control segment includes operations that primarily develop, produce and market systems and components that provide power to or control power of the aircraft utilizing electronic, fluid, power and mechanical motion control technologies. The Airframe segment includes operations that primarily develop and market systems and components that are used in non-power airframe applications utilizing airframe and cabin structure technologies. The Non-aviation segment includes operations that primarily develop, produce and market products for non-aviation markets. Its product offerings include mechanical/electro-mechanical actuators and controls, engineered latching and locking devices, and seat belts and safety restraints.
Aerospace & Defense
1301 E 9th St Ste 3000
W. Nicholas Howley
Executive Chairman of the Board
Kevin M. Stein
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Robert S. Henderson
Chief Financial Officer
Bernt G. Iversen
Executive Vice President - Business Development and Mergers & Acquisitions
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Aircraft component maker TransDigm Group said on Friday it had agreed to repay $16 million to the Pentagon after it was admonished last week during a hearing on its billing practices.
Aircraft component maker and Pentagon supplier TransDigm Group, admonished on Wednesday during a hearing on its billing practices, had a "predatory approach," the Pentagon's chief financial official said in Congressional testimony on Thursday.
Aircraft component maker and Pentagon supplier TransDigm Group which was admonished on Wednesday during a house hearing on its billing practices was called a "predator" by the Pentagon's chief financial official during Congressional testimony on Thursday.
Executives for TransDigm Group Inc will testify before a Congressional committee on Wednesday after a Pentagon-endorsed investigation found the aircraft parts supplier made profits exceeding 1,000% on some spare parts and equipment.
Aircraft parts supplier TransDigm Group Inc <TDG.N> has agreed to buy smaller rival Esterline Technologies Corp <ESL.N> for about $3.6 billion in its biggest-ever deal, as it seeks the heft to compete with Boeing Co <BA.N> and Airbus SE <AIR.PA> in after-sales plane servicing...
Aircraft component supplier TransDigm Group Inc said on Wednesday that it agreed to buy smaller rival Esterline Technologies Corp in a $4 billion deal, including debt.
* GRAYCLIFF PARTNERS - COMPLETED SALE OF SKANDIA TO TRANSDIGM GROUP Source text for Eikon:
* TRANSDIGM GROUP ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF NOTES OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSDIGM GROUP PRICES OFFERING OF $500 MILLION OF SENIOR SUBORDINATED NOTES
* TRANSDIGM GROUP ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF $500 MILLION OF SENIOR SUBORDINATED NOTES
* TRANSDIGM GROUP REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES POTENTIAL FINANCING TRANSACTIONS
* TRANSDIGM ANNOUNCES KEVIN STEIN AS PRESIDENT AND CEO AND W. NICHOLAS HOWLEY AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, APPOINTMENT OF NEW BOARD MEMBERS
* TRANSDIGM GROUP INC - DEAL FOR APPROXIMATELY $525 MILLION
* ESTERLINE TECHNOLOGIES CORP - DEAL FOR PURCHASE PRICE OF $50 MILLION IN CASH
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT REPORTS 5.3 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN TRANSDIGM GROUP INC AS OF MARCH 6 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D4ylFG)
* TRANSDIGM GROUP INC - CEO NICHOLAS HOWLEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $61.0 MILLION INCLUDING OTHER COMPENSATION OF $51.2 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2GU7vTJ) Further company coverage:
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $15.29 TO $15.93 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* TRANSDIGM GROUP INCORPORATED APPOINTS JAMES SKULINA INTERIM CFO
* TRANSDIGM AGREES TO DIVEST SCHROTH TO MANAGEMENT AND PERUSA
The U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday that it would require TransDigm Group Inc to divest two businesses the organization acquired from Takata Corp.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.