52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Teladoc Health Reports Q1 Loss Per Share Of $1.31
Teladoc Health Reports Q4 And Full-Year 2020 Results
Teladoc Health - For Q4 2020 Expect Total Rev To Be In Range Of $369 Mln To $379 Mln
Teladoc Health, Inc. provides virtual healthcare services. The Company provides virtual access to care with a portfolio of services and solutions, which includes various medical subspecialties from non-urgent, episodic needs, such as flu and upper respiratory infections, to chronic, complicated medical conditions, such as cancer and congestive heart failure. It provides virtual healthcare services on a business-to-business (B2B) basis to its clients and provides services to consumers directly and through channel partners. The Company’s consumer brands, including Teladoc, Advance Medical, Best Doctors, BetterHelp and HealthiestYou, provides access to advice and resolution to a range of healthcare needs. Its technology enables consumers to manage their own electronic medical records. It also provides access to a message center, provider finder, image upload capability and enable real-time sharing capabilities with providers that includes visit scheduling.
2 Manhattanville Rd Ste 203
David B. Snow
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jason N. Gorevic
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Teladoc Health Inc <TDOC.N> has agreed to buy chronic care provider Livongo Health Inc <LVGO.O> in a deal valuing the company at $18.5 billion, betting on a boom in online care and consultations spurred by the coronavirus crisis.
Teladoc Health said on Wednesday it would buy Livongo Health Inc in a deal valued at $18.5 billion, in a bid to create a leader in virtual care.
* TELADOC HEALTH INC - ON MAY 19 ISSUED $1 BILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 1.25% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027 Source text: (https://bit.ly/2zSdKZr) Further company coverage:
* TELADOC HEALTH PRICES UPSIZED OFFERING OF $850 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027
* TELADOC HEALTH ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $800 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $180.8 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $178.2 MILLION
Teladoc Health Inc <TDOC.N> said on Tuesday it expected its first-quarter revenue above estimates, as the telemedicine provider experiences an unprecedented surge in demand for its services due to the new coronavirus outbreak.
* AS A RESULT OF GLOBAL OUTBREAK OF COVID-19, TELADOC HEALTH HAS EXPERIENCED AN UNPRECEDENTED SURGE IN DEMAND FOR ITS SERVICES
Teladoc Health Inc on Friday said it experienced a 50% spike in patient visit volume over the prior week, in what the telehealth company called an "unprecedented daily visit volume" in the United States, as the coronavirus spreads globally.
* TELADOC HEALTH REPORTS FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 RESULTS
* TELADOC INC - ON MAY 8, 2018, CO ISSUED $287.5 MILLION AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 1.375% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 - SEC FILING
* TELADOC PRICES UPSIZED OFFERING OF $250 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
* TELADOC ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $225 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.