52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tenneco Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
Carl Icahn Cuts Share Stake In Tenneco Inc To 12.48%
Carl Icahn Cuts Share Stake In Tenneco Inc To 12.73% As Of Jan 20, 2021
Tenneco Inc. is a producer of clean air and ride performance products and systems for light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and other vehicle applications. The Company designs, manufactures and distributes engineered products for both original equipment vehicle manufacturers (OEMs) and the repair and replacement markets, or aftermarket, across the world. The Company operates through three segments: Clean Air, Ride Performance and Aftermarket. The Company serves both original equipment (OE) vehicle designers and manufacturers and the repair and replacement markets, or aftermarket, globally through brands, including Monroe, Rancho, Clevite Elastomers, Axios, Kinetic and Fric-Rot ride performance products and Walker, XNOx, Fonos, DynoMax and Thrush clean air products.
Auto & Truck Parts
500 N Field Dr
LAKE FOREST, IL
Dennis J. Letham
Chairman of the Board
Brian J. Kesseler
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Matti M. Masanovich
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Kevin W. Baird
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. auto parts maker Tenneco Inc <TEN.N> on Friday reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and said it would cut costs to be better prepared for any fallout from the COVID-19 crisis, sending its shares up 20%.
U.S. auto parts maker Tenneco Inc on Friday reported a bigger quarterly loss, as coronavirus-led lockdowns forced automobile manufacturers to cut production.
* Q4 REVENUE $4.1 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $3.98 BILLION
Prompt acknowledgement of internal wrongdoing and transparency over the lessons learned from conduct failures were just some of the keys to a strong corporate culture cited in a recent wide-ranging discussion on what financial firms can learn from corporations in other sectors...
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* TENNECO INC - JASON HOLLAR WILL SUCCEED KEN TRAMMELL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TENNECO INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL STOCK SHELF, SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2I0IavA) Further company coverage:
* TENNECO - COMPANY WILL NOW REPORT RESULTS IN THREE SEGMENTS, CLEAN AIR, RIDE PERFORMANCE AND AFTERMARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $2.574 BILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $2.42 BILLION
FEDERAL MOGUL IZMIT PISTON VE PIM URETIM TESISLERI AS:
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
Activist investor Carl Icahn said on Tuesday he was selling auto parts maker Federal-Mogul to Tenneco Inc <TEN.N> in a $5.4 billion deal, unloading an investment he has held for nearly two decades and picking up a new stake in Tenneco.
* ENTERED DEBT COMMITMENT LETTER, UNDER WHICH JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. & BARCLAYS BANK HAVE COMMITTED TO PROVIDE $4.9 BILLION OF DEBT FINANCING
* WILL PAY TERMINATION FEE OF $200 MILLION TO ICAHN ENTERPRISES' AMERICAN ENTERTAINMENT PROPERTIES IF DEAL TERMINATES UNDER SOME CIRCUMSTANCES Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qj3z8l) Further company coverage:
Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc said on Tuesday it would buy Federal-Mogul, a maker of powertrain components, from Icahn Enterprises LP for $5.4 billion.
* TENNECO INC - EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN GREGG SHERRILL INTENDS TO RETIRE FROM TENNECO, EFFECTIVE MAY 16, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.