52 Week Range
As of on the Bursa Malaysia ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Willowglen Says Unit Awarded Contract Of About 10 Mln Rgt By Tenaga Nasional
Tenaga Nasional Posts Qtrly Net Profit Of 1.12 Billion RGT
Tenaga Nasional Updates On Imbalance Cost Pass-Through For July-Dec 2019
Tenaga Nasional Berhad operates an electricity utility in Malaysia. The Company is engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sales of electricity, and the provision of other related services. Its divisions include Generation, Transmission and Distribution. The Generation Division operates and maintains its portfolio of power generating assets, consisting of thermal generation facilities and hydro-generation schemes in Peninsular Malaysia. In addition, it also supports the operations and maintenance of over four Independent Power Producers (IPPs). It operates approximately six thermal power stations and over three hydroelectric power generating schemes. The Transmission Division links the power produced by the Company and IPPs throughout Peninsular Malaysia with the Distribution Division's network. Electricity is also transmitted directly to industrial customers through the National Grid. The Distribution Division is engaged in distributing electricity to the end users.
No. 129, Jalan Bangsar
Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Amir Hamzah bin Azizan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Executive Director
Nazmi Bin Othman
Chief Financial Officer
Fazil Bin Ibrahim
Chief Information Officer
Roslan Bin Ab Rahman
Chief Corporate Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Philippines June inflation cools, sparks hopes of policy easing * Tenaga Nasional's 3.8% drop dents Malaysia index * Thai stocks mark seventh consecutive weekly gain By Rashmi Ashok July 5 (Reuters) - Philippine stocks ended firmer on Friday in line with a broader global...
Turkish conglomerate Gama Holding is in talks with Malaysia's Tenaga Nasional and other potential buyers about a sale of its 50.5 percent stake in its Gama Enerji energy unit, three sources said, as part of a $1 billion debt restructuring.
* CO, TENAGA NASIONAL BHD SIGNED MOU TO DEVELOP IMPLEMENTATION PLAN TO DELIVER ON GOVERNMENT’S NATIONWIDE FIBERISATION PLAN Source (http://bit.ly/2Dm4GvM) Further company coverage:
Malaysia's state electricity utility, Tenaga Nasional Bhd, aims to raise 2 billion ringgit ($466.7 million) via an auction of Islamic bonds, or sukuk, to be issued on Thursday, according to a regulatory filing.
* Unit received approval letter from SEDA on feed-in approval for a 2.0000 Mw biogas plant to sell renewable energy to Tenaga Nasional
* EFG Hermes' Vortex platform completes acquisition of Terraform's 365 MW UK solar portfolio
* Received letter of acceptance from tenaga nasional awarding co "provision of ics ip/mpls network equipment for TNB operation requirements"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.