52 Week Range
As of on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Teva Announces New Strategic Focus In The Japanese Market
FDA Says Teva Recalling 14 Lots Of Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets
National Institutes Of Health Begins Clinical Trial Of Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin To Treat Covid-19
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a Israeli-based pharmaceutical company. The Company operates through three segments: North America, Europe and International Markets. Each business segment manages entire product portfolio in its region, including generics, specialty and over-the-counter (OTC) products. In addition to these three segments, The Company has other activities, primarily the sale of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) to third parties, certain contract manufacturing services and an out-licensing platform offering a portfolio of products to other pharmaceutical companies through its affiliate Medis.
Biotechnology & Drugs
5 Bazel St, P O B 3190
Sol J. Barer
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Eliyahu Sharon Kalif
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer and Global Communications and Brand
Executive Vice President - European Commercial
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TEVA PRESENTS NEW ANALYSES EXAMINING CHANGES IN MIGRAINE DISABILITY OUTCOME MEASUREMENTS WITH AJOVY® (FREMANEZUMAB-VFRM) INJECTION
* TEVA TO PRESENT NEW DATA ON AJOVY® (FREMANEZUMAB-VFRM) INJECTION OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION STUDY AT AMERICAN HEADACHE SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES - SHAREHOLDERS APPROVED AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO TERMS OF OFFICE AND EMPLOYMENT OF CO'S CEO KÅRE SCHULTZ AT ANNUAL MEETING
EU antitrust enforcers, boosted by recent court victories, on Monday reinforced their case against Israeli drugmaker Teva over its deal with rival Cephalon to delay selling a generic version of its sleep disorder drug modafinil.
* US FDA SAYS TEVA RECALLING 14 LOTS OF METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS, USP 500 MG AND 750 MG, DUE TO DETECTION OF EXCESS NDMA LEVELS Source text : https://bit.ly/2zYnSAl Further company coverage:
Teva Pharmaceutical said on Monday that China has given the go-ahead to its Austedo treatment for Huntington's disease.
China has given the greenlight to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' Austedo treatment for Huntington's disease, the company said on Monday.
Israel-based Teva Pharmaceutical Industries <TEVA.TA> beat first-quarter profit forecasts on Thursday, boosted by stronger demand for generic and over-the-counter drugs and respiratory treatments.
* REVENUES FROM NORTH AMERICA SEGMENT IN Q1 OF 2020 WERE $2,082 MILLION, AN INCREASE OF $36 MILLION
Israel-based Teva Pharmaceutical Industries reported a higher-than-expected rise in first-quarter profit on Thursday, boosted by stronger demand for generic and over-the-counter drugs and respiratory products.
* INHALATION SCIENCES SIGNS CRO CONTRACT WORTH 30.5 KEUR WITH GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
* TEVA AND CELLTRION HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF TRUXIMA® (RITUXIMAB-ABBS) INJECTION FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, ONLY BIOSIMILAR TO RITUXAN® (RITUXIMAB) AVAILABLE IN UNITED STATES FOR THIS INDICATION
* TEVA ANNOUNCES U.S. LAUNCH OF AUTOINJECTOR FOR AJOVY® (FREMANEZUMAB-VFRM) INJECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court on Wednesday overturned the certification of a class of purchasers of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's generic version of GlaxoSmithKline PLC's anti-seizure drug Lamictal in a lawsuit alleging they conspired to reduce competition.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd on Tuesday won a ruling from a U.S. administrative court that could help it fend off competition from Eli Lilly and Co in the market for migraine drugs.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd on Tuesday won a ruling from a U.S. administrative court that helps preserve its rights to the migraine drug Ajovy.
* TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD SAYS CEO KÅRE SCHULTZ'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.6 MILLION VERSUS $32.5 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* TEVA AND CELLTRION HEALTHCARE ANNOUNCE U.S. AVAILABILITY OF HERZUMA® (TRASTUZUMAB-PKRB) FOR INJECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TEVA ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF ARMONAIR® DIGIHALER™ (FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE) INHALATION POWDER
* TEVA ANNOUNCES REGISTRATION TRIALS OF DEUTETRABENAZINE IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH TOURETTE SYNDROME DID NOT MEET THE PRIMARY ENDPOINT
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.