52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Teekay LNG Partners Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.55 Excluding Items
Teekay And Teekay LNG Announce Resolution To China LNG Joint Venture Issues
Teekay LNG Partners Reports Q2 GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.12
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. is an international provider of marine transportation services for liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and crude oil. The Company's fleet, excluding newbuildings, consists of approximately 30 LNG carriers (including the six MALT LNG Carriers, four RasGas 3 LNG Carriers, four Angola LNG Carriers and two Exmar LNG Carriers), over 20 LPG carriers (including 20 Exmar LPG Carriers), approximately seven Suezmax-class crude oil tankers and a Handymax product tanker, all of which are double-hulled. Its segments include liquefied gas segment and conventional tanker segment. The liquefied gas segment consists of LNG carriers, LPG carriers and multigas carriers, which can carry both LNG and LPG. The conventional tanker segment consists of approximately seven Suezmax-class crude oil tankers and a Handymax product tanker. Its vessels primarily operate under long-term, fixed-rate charters with energy and utility companies, and Teekay Corporation.
4th Floor, 69 Pitts Bay Road
Ida Jane Hinkley
Independent Chairman of the Board of General Partner
Chief Financial Officer of Teekay Gas Group Ltd
President and Chief Executive Officer of Teekay Gas Group Ltd
Corporate Secretary of Teekay GP L.L.C. and Teekay Gas Group Ltd
C. Sean Day
Director of General Partner
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bahrain's first liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification terminal is now expected to start operations by year-end, Teekay LNG Partners said in its quarterly financial results, later than initially expected.
Teekay LNG's liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker venture, the Yamal LNG Joint Venture, is no longer subject to U.S. sanctions after a change of ownership at its partner China LNG Shipping (Holdings) Ltd, Teekay companies said late on Tuesday.
U.S. sanctions on two units of Chinese shipper COSCO hit the liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker industry on Monday as U.S.-listed Teekay LNG <TGP.N> said its shipping joint venture in Russia had been "blocked" because of its ties to COSCO.
Teekay LNG's liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker venture, the Yamal LNG Joint Venture, has qualified as a "blocked person" under U.S. sanctions imposed last week against two units of Chinese shipping giant COSCO for allegedly shipping Iranian oil.
The start-up of the Bahrain liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal has been delayed to the third quarter this year from May, Teekay LNG Partners , which owns a share in the terminal, said in its financial results on Thursday.
* Teekay LNG says four Arctic ARC7 class liquefied natural gas tankers will be delivered three to five months earlier than scheduled next year for the northern Russian Yamal project
* QTRLY GAAP VOYAGE REVENUES $115.3 MILLION VERSUS $101.2 MILLION
* TEEKAY LNG PARTNERS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND ANNUAL 2017 RESULTS
* Teekay LNG - multigas pool expects to bring partnership's seven directly-owned ethylene-capable lpg carriers under new management structure
* Teekay LNG Partners announces pricing of series B preferred offering
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yNugIh) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Teekay LNG Partners LP files prospectus supplement related to a potential offering of Series B fixed-to-floating rate cumulative redeemable perpetual preferred units - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yr6Xm3) Further company coverage:
* SAID ON TUESDAY THE FINAL AGREEMENT WITH TEEKAY LNG PARTNERS L.P. HAS BEEN SIGNED, AND THAT ALL CONDITIONS FOR THE PRIVATE PLACEMENT ARE FULFILLED
* AWILCO LNG ASA: AMENDED AGREEMENT WITH TEEKAY AND CONTEMPLATED PRIVATE
* GAAP net income attributable to partners and preferred unitholders of $29.1 million in q1 of 2017
* Teekay LNG Partners reports fourth quarter and annual 2016 results
* Teekay LNG Partners says recently completed a Norwegian Kroner bond add-on offering and two new long-term financings for projects delivering through 2019
* Teekay LNG - Intends to issue new senior unsecured bonds in Norwegian bond market through add-on to its existing Norwegian bonds due in October 2021
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.