52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tenet Announces Upsizing And Pricing Of Its $700 Mln Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Tenet Announces $500 Mln Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Tenet Forecasts 2020 Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share Of $2.69 To $3.35
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (Tenet) is a healthcare services company. The Company operates regionally focused, integrated healthcare delivery networks in large urban and suburban markets in the United States. The Company's segments include Hospital Operations and Other, Ambulatory Care and Conifer. As of December 31, 2017, its subsidiaries operated 76 hospitals, including two children's hospitals, two specialty hospitals and one critical access hospital. The Company's Ambulatory Care segment is engaged in the operations of its USPI joint venture facilities. As of August 20, 2018, Conifer provided one or more of the business process services described above from 20 service centers to more than 800 Tenet and non-Tenet hospital and other clients in over 40 states. As of December 31, 2017, the Company operated 20 short-stay surgical hospitals, and over 470 outpatient centers.
14201 DALLAS PARKWAY
Ronald A. Rittenmeyer
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Audrey T. Andrews
Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Regina C. Nethery
Vice President of Investor Relations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TENET ANNOUNCES UPSIZING AND PRICING OF ITS $700 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED Q1 AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TENET ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2019 AND ISSUES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020
Tenet Healthcare Corp has tentatively agreed to pay $66 million to resolve claims it billed government programs for services provided to patients referred to it by doctors who had improper financial and kickback relationships with an Oklahoma hospital it owns.
A federal judge has rejected bids by a former Tenet Healthcare Corp executive and two other men to dismiss charges that they participated in a kickback scheme that funneled pregnant Hispanic women to hospitals the company owned and allowed it to fraudulently bill state Medicaid...
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - PAOLA ARBOUR NAMED CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER, MARIE QUINTANA NAMED CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> reported a surprise quarterly profit on Monday, as the hospital operator benefited from lower costs and a jump in patient visits partly due to the severe flu season.
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
Tenet Healthcare Corp posted a quarterly profit on Monday, helped by $64 million in revenue from the California Provider Fee Program.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - PURCHASED REMAINING 15 PCT OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN UNITED SURGICAL PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL OWNED BY WELSH, CARSON, ANDERSON & STOWE
A federal appeals court on Wednesday upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking to force Tenet Healthcare to reimburse Hispanic women who were forced to go to its hospitals for prenatal services and to give birth due to a kickback scheme.
* INOVALON ANNOUNCES NEW POST ACUTE CARE SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH TENET HEALTHCARE
Tenet Healthcare Corporation <THC.N> said on Monday it reached an agreement with its largest shareholder Glenview Capital Management to vote in favor of the hospital operator's board nominees.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation said on Monday it reached an agreement with its largest shareholder Glenview Capital Management to vote in favor of the hospital operator's board nominees.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - GLENVIEW WITHDRAWN PROPOSAL TO AMEND CO'S BYLAWS THAT WOULD ALLOW SHAREHOLDERS TO TAKE ACTION BY WRITTEN CONSENT WITHOUT A MEETING
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - BOARD HAS TAKEN A SERIES OF ACTIONS TO STRENGTHEN COMPANY'S CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
(This Feb. 26 story corrects paragraph 3 to say the CEO comment was from a statement, not off a conference call)
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
Tenet Healthcare Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as the hospital operator took one-time charges, partly due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.