52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tenet Announces Pricing Of Its $2.5 Bln Private Offering Of Senior Notes
Tenet Healthcare Announces $2.5 Billion Private Offering Of Senior Notes
Tenet Healthcare Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.83 From Continuing Operations
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (Tenet) is a healthcare services company. The Company operates regionally focused, integrated healthcare delivery networks in large urban and suburban markets in the United States. The Company's segments include Hospital Operations and Other, Ambulatory Care and Conifer. As of December 31, 2017, its subsidiaries operated 76 hospitals, including two children's hospitals, two specialty hospitals and one critical access hospital. The Company's Ambulatory Care segment is engaged in the operations of its USPI joint venture facilities. As of August 20, 2018, Conifer provided one or more of the business process services described above from 20 service centers to more than 800 Tenet and non-Tenet hospital and other clients in over 40 states. As of December 31, 2017, the Company operated 20 short-stay surgical hospitals, and over 470 outpatient centers.
14201 DALLAS PARKWAY
Ronald A. Rittenmeyer
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer
Daniel J. Cancelmi
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sandra R.A. Karrmann
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Paola M. Arbour
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - ISSUED $600 MILLION OF 4.625% SENIOR SECURED FIRST LIEN NOTES DUE 2028 Source text: https://bit.ly/3d3n4r3 Further company coverage:
* NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION APPROVES LIPIODOL® ULTRA-FLUID FOR TRANS-ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION OF INTERMEDIATE STAGE HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA (HCC) IN ADULT PATIENTS IN CHINA Source text: https://bit.ly/2Uq1CpM Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* TENET ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS $600 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET ANNOUNCES $600 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> on Monday warned of a significant hit from the COVID-19 pandemic in the current quarter, even as the hospital operator's quarterly profit beat estimates due to a tax benefit from the coronavirus stimulus bill.
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2020 AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON EFFECTS OF COVID-19
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp on Monday reported a profit for the first quarter, compared to a loss a year earlier, helped by a favorable tax benefit of $91 million.
* TEAMSTERS URGE TENET HEALTHCARE SHAREHOLDERS TO REJECT $24 MILLION CEO PAY PACKAGE AS COMPANY'S FRONTLINE WORKERS CONFRONT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND FURLOUGHS
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - ON APRIL 24, ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 5 TO ITS EXISTING $1.5 BILLION CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCT 19, 2010
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> has put around 10% of its workforce on furlough due to a reduction in elective surgeries and other services brought about by the coronavirus outbreak, according to a letter sent to employees on Wednesday.
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp has put around 10% of its workforce on furlough due to a reduction in elective surgeries and other services brought about by the coronavirus outbreak, according to a letter sent to employees on Wednesday.
* ASTELLAS PHARMA INC ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF XOSPATA (GILTERITINIB) FOR REGULATORY REVIEW IN CHINA BY NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* TENET ANNOUNCES UPSIZING AND PRICING OF ITS $700 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED Q1 AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TENET ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2019 AND ISSUES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020
Tenet Healthcare Corp has tentatively agreed to pay $66 million to resolve claims it billed government programs for services provided to patients referred to it by doctors who had improper financial and kickback relationships with an Oklahoma hospital it owns.
A federal judge has rejected bids by a former Tenet Healthcare Corp executive and two other men to dismiss charges that they participated in a kickback scheme that funneled pregnant Hispanic women to hospitals the company owned and allowed it to fraudulently bill state Medicaid...
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - PAOLA ARBOUR NAMED CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER, MARIE QUINTANA NAMED CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> reported a surprise quarterly profit on Monday, as the hospital operator benefited from lower costs and a jump in patient visits partly due to the severe flu season.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.