52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Steward Health Care To Acquire Five Hospitals From Tenet Healthcare
Tenet Announces Pricing Of $1.4 Bln Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Tenet Announces $1.4 Billion Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company. The Company's segments include Hospital Operations and other (Hospital Operations) segment, Ambulatory Care segment and Conifer segment. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including USPI Holding Company, Inc. (USPI), The Company operates approximately 65 hospitals and more than 450 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. In addition, it operates Conifer Health Solutions, LLC through its Conifer Holdings, Inc. (Conifer) subsidiary, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, healthcare systems, physician practices, employers and other customers.
14201 DALLAS PARKWAY
Ronald A. Rittenmeyer
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Daniel J. Cancelmi
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Paola M. Arbour
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Executive Vice President - Communications, Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp said on Wednesday it no longer intends to sell two Memphis-area hospitals and certain related facilities to Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, following a lawsuit by a U.S. regulator.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a lawsuit aimed at stopping Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, which has four hospitals in the Memphis area, from acquiring two more in a deal valued at $350 million, the agency said on Friday.
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp's <THC.N> quarterly profit exceeded analysts' estimates on Tuesday as more COVID-19 patients were treated and people opted to resume elective procedures after coronavirus restrictions eased.
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp on Tuesday reported a 1.2% fall in net operating revenue in the third quarter as patients reduced hospitals visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - ISSUED $600 MILLION OF 4.625% SENIOR SECURED FIRST LIEN NOTES DUE 2028 Source text: https://bit.ly/3d3n4r3 Further company coverage:
* NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION APPROVES LIPIODOL® ULTRA-FLUID FOR TRANS-ARTERIAL CHEMOEMBOLIZATION OF INTERMEDIATE STAGE HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA (HCC) IN ADULT PATIENTS IN CHINA Source text: https://bit.ly/2Uq1CpM Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* TENET ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS $600 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET ANNOUNCES $600 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> on Monday warned of a significant hit from the COVID-19 pandemic in the current quarter, even as the hospital operator's quarterly profit beat estimates due to a tax benefit from the coronavirus stimulus bill.
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2020 AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON EFFECTS OF COVID-19
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp on Monday reported a profit for the first quarter, compared to a loss a year earlier, helped by a favorable tax benefit of $91 million.
* TEAMSTERS URGE TENET HEALTHCARE SHAREHOLDERS TO REJECT $24 MILLION CEO PAY PACKAGE AS COMPANY'S FRONTLINE WORKERS CONFRONT COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND FURLOUGHS
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - ON APRIL 24, ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT NO. 5 TO ITS EXISTING $1.5 BILLION CREDIT AGREEMENT DATED AS OF OCT 19, 2010
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> has put around 10% of its workforce on furlough due to a reduction in elective surgeries and other services brought about by the coronavirus outbreak, according to a letter sent to employees on Wednesday.
Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp has put around 10% of its workforce on furlough due to a reduction in elective surgeries and other services brought about by the coronavirus outbreak, according to a letter sent to employees on Wednesday.
* ASTELLAS PHARMA INC ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF XOSPATA (GILTERITINIB) FOR REGULATORY REVIEW IN CHINA BY NATIONAL MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADMINISTRATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* TENET ANNOUNCES UPSIZING AND PRICING OF ITS $700 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - WITHDRAWN ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED Q1 AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TENET ANNOUNCES $500 MILLION PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2019 AND ISSUES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2020
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.