52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tenet Healthcare Amends Credit Agreement
Tenet Healthcare Says Appointment Of Nadja West Will Increase Size Of Board By One - SEC Filing
Tenet Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Secured Notes
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (Tenet) is a healthcare services company. The Company operates regionally focused, integrated healthcare delivery networks in large urban and suburban markets in the United States. The Company's segments include Hospital Operations and Other, Ambulatory Care and Conifer. As of December 31, 2017, its subsidiaries operated 76 hospitals, including two children's hospitals, two specialty hospitals and one critical access hospital. The Company's Ambulatory Care segment is engaged in the operations of its USPI joint venture facilities. As of August 20, 2018, Conifer provided one or more of the business process services described above from 20 service centers to more than 800 Tenet and non-Tenet hospital and other clients in over 40 states. As of December 31, 2017, the Company operated 20 short-stay surgical hospitals, and over 470 outpatient centers.
1445 Ross Ave Ste 1400
Ronald A. Rittenmeyer
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Daniel J. Cancelmi
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Audrey T. Andrews
Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Chief Medical Operations Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal judge has rejected bids by a former Tenet Healthcare Corp executive and two other men to dismiss charges that they participated in a kickback scheme that funneled pregnant Hispanic women to hospitals the company owned and allowed it to fraudulently bill state Medicaid...
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - PAOLA ARBOUR NAMED CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER, MARIE QUINTANA NAMED CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tenet Healthcare Corp <THC.N> reported a surprise quarterly profit on Monday, as the hospital operator benefited from lower costs and a jump in patient visits partly due to the severe flu season.
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
Tenet Healthcare Corp posted a quarterly profit on Monday, helped by $64 million in revenue from the California Provider Fee Program.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - PURCHASED REMAINING 15 PCT OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN UNITED SURGICAL PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL OWNED BY WELSH, CARSON, ANDERSON & STOWE
A federal appeals court on Wednesday upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit seeking to force Tenet Healthcare to reimburse Hispanic women who were forced to go to its hospitals for prenatal services and to give birth due to a kickback scheme.
* INOVALON ANNOUNCES NEW POST ACUTE CARE SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH TENET HEALTHCARE
Tenet Healthcare Corporation <THC.N> said on Monday it reached an agreement with its largest shareholder Glenview Capital Management to vote in favor of the hospital operator's board nominees.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation said on Monday it reached an agreement with its largest shareholder Glenview Capital Management to vote in favor of the hospital operator's board nominees.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - GLENVIEW WITHDRAWN PROPOSAL TO AMEND CO'S BYLAWS THAT WOULD ALLOW SHAREHOLDERS TO TAKE ACTION BY WRITTEN CONSENT WITHOUT A MEETING
* TENET HEALTHCARE CORP - BOARD HAS TAKEN A SERIES OF ACTIONS TO STRENGTHEN COMPANY'S CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
(This Feb. 26 story corrects paragraph 3 to say the CEO comment was from a statement, not off a conference call)
* TENET REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
Tenet Healthcare Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as the hospital operator took one-time charges, partly due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* TENET HEALTHCARE - RECEIVED PROPOSAL BY GLENVIEW CAPITAL TO AMEND CO'S BYLAWS TO INCLUDE PROVISION TO ALLOW SHAREHOLDERS TO ACT BY WRITTEN CONSENT
* GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SAYS ON FEB 2, IT SENT A NOTICE TO TENET HEALTHCARE - SEC FILING
* TENET HEALTHCARE - EXECUTION OF DIVESTITURE PROGRAM OF NON-CORE MARKETS & ASSETS, WHICH IS ON TRACK & EXPECTED TO YIELD IN EXCESS OF $1 BILLION OF PROCEEDS
* ISSUES INFORMATION ON FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF CHANGES TO FEDERAL TAX LAW
* TENET AND ST. LUKE'S HOSPITAL ANNOUNCE DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING THE SALE OF DES PERES HOSPITAL
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.