52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Thor Announces 2.5% Increase In Quarterly Dividend
Thor Industries Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share Of $2.14
Thor Industries Sets Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.40/Share
Thor Industries, Inc. manufactures a range of recreational vehicles (RVs) in the United States and sells those vehicles primarily in the United States and Canada. The Company's segments include towable recreational vehicles, which consists of the operations of Airstream, Inc. (Airstream) (towable); Heartland Recreational Vehicles, LLC (Heartland) (including Bison Coach, LLC (Bison), Cruiser RV, LLC (CRV) and DRV, LLC (DRV)); Jayco, Corp. (Jayco) (including Jayco towable, Starcraft and Highland Ridge), Keystone RV Company (Keystone) (including CrossRoads and Dutchmen) and K.Z., Inc. (KZ) (including Livin' Lite RV, Inc. (Livin' Lite)); motorized recreational vehicles, which consists of the operations of Airstream (motorized), Jayco (including Jayco motorized and Entegra Coach) and Thor Motor Coach, Inc. (Thor Motor Coach), and Other, which includes the operations of its subsidiary, Postle Operating, LLC (Postle).
Mobile Homes & RVs
601 E Beardsley Ave
Andrew E. Graves
Independent Chairman of the Board
Peter Busch Orthwein
Chairman Emeritus of the Board
Robert W. Martin
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Colleen A. Zuhl
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
W. Todd Woelfer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* THOR INDUSTRIES - THROUGHOUT LATE-APRIL AND MAY, THOR'S COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA & EUROPE RESUMED OPERATIONS
* THOR ANNOUNCES NET SALES OF $2 BILLION, IMPROVED GROSS PROFIT MARGIN AND HIGHER BACKLOG FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2020
German family-owned caravan maker Erwin Hymer Group, which is being taken over by U.S. peer Thor Industries, said on Monday that it has suspended managers amid an investigation into accounting irregularities.
U.S.-based recreational vehicle maker Thor Industries <THO.N> has agreed to buy German family-owned caravan maker Erwin Hymer Group in a deal valuing the company at 2.1 billion euros ($2.45 billion)including debt, Thor said on Tuesday.
U.S.-based recreational vehicle maker Thor Industries has agreed to buy German family-owned peer Erwin Hymer Group in a deal valuing the company at 2.1 billion euros ($2.45 billion)including debt, Thor said on Tuesday.
U.S.-based recreational vehicle maker Thor Industries has emerged as the leading bidder for German family-owned peer Erwin Hymer Group in a deal valuing the company at more than 2 billion euros ($2.34 billion), people close to the matter said.
* THOR ANNOUNCES RECORD RESULTS FOR SECOND QUARTER AND FIRST HALF OF FISCAL 2018
* AIRSTREAM INC SAYS ANNOUNCED $40 MILLION INVESTMENT BY THOR INDUSTRIES TO CONTINUE HANDCRAFTING TRAVEL TRAILERS IN OHIO AT A NEW 750,000 SQ-FT FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERS AGREEMENT TO ESTABLISH A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE WITH THOR INDUSTRIES
* THOR INDUSTRIES INC - THOR'S INITIAL INVESTMENT IN TH2 IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY $50 MILLION
* THOR ANNOUNCES RECORD RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.