52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TreeHouse Foods Reports Q1 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.37
Treehouse Foods Inc Says For 2019, CEO Pay Ratio Is 130:1
Treehouse Foods Reports Q4 Adj EPS Of $1.10 From Continuing Operations
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. is a consumer packaged food and beverage manufacturer. The Company's segments include North American Retail Grocery, Food Away From Home, and Industrial and Export. The Company manufactures a range of shelf stable, refrigerated, fresh and frozen products. Its product categories include beverages, salad dressings, beverage enhancers, pickles, sauces, cereals, pasta and dry dinners, cookies and crackers, retail bakery, aseptic products, jams and other products. The North American Retail Grocery segment sells branded and private label products to customers within the United States and Canada. The Food Away From Home segment sells products to foodservice customers, including restaurant chains and food distribution companies within the United States and Canada. The Industrial and Export segment includes the Company's co-pack business and non-dairy powdered creamer sales to industrial customers for use in industrial applications.
2021 Spring Rd Ste 600
OAK BROOK, IL
Gary Dale Smith
Independent Chairman of the Board
Steven T. Oakland
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
William J. Kelley
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Chief Operations Officer, Senior Vice President
Thomas E. O'Neill
Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TREEHOUSE FOODS INC SAYS CEO STEVEN OAKLAND'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.2 MILLION - SEC FILING
The Federal Trade Commission filed a complaint asking a judge to stop Post Holdings Inc's proposed purchase of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.’s private-label cereal business, the agency said on Thursday.
The Federal Trade Commission said on Thursday that Post Holdings Inc's proposed acquisition of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.’s ready-to-eat cereal business will harm competition and it authorized a preliminary injunction if needed to block the merger.
* TREEHOUSE FOODS, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS TOWARDS THE UPPER END OF ITS GUIDANCE RANGE; COMPANY REAFFIRMS FULL YEAR GUIDANCE
* TREEHOUSE FOODS INC CEO SAM K. REED'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2FgFeFS) Further company coverage:
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF STEVE OAKLAND AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* TREEHOUSE FOODS INC APPOINTS MATTHEW E. RUBEL TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS; BOARD ACCEPTS RESIGNATION OF TERDEMA L. USSERY
* TREEHOUSE FOODS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS, PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE; COMPANY ANNOUNCES SG&A REDUCTION TARGET OF $30 MILLION IN 2018; $55 MILLION RUN RATE EXPECTED AT THE END OF 2018
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES PLANS TO CLOSE FACILITY IN VISALIA, CALIF.
* TREEHOUSE FOODS ANNOUNCES PLANS TO COMPLETE FACILITY CLOSURE IN BATTLE CREEK, MICH.
* TREEHOUSE FOODS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT
* Robert Aiken resigns as president of Treehouse Foods; company to initiate chief executive officer search
* Treehouse Foods Inc. announces $400 million share repurchase authorization
* Treehouse Foods, Inc. reports third quarter 2017 results, revises full year guidance and announces a $400 million share repurchase
* Treehouse Foods, Inc. reports second quarter 2017 results and revises full year guidance; company launches treehouse 2020 restructuring program
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.