52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Teekay Corporation Reports Qtrly Adjusted Net Income Per Share Of $0.25
Teekay Corporation Q4 Adj Earnings Per Share $0.31 Excluding Items
Teekay Corporation Reports Q3 Adjusted Gaap Loss Per Share $0.24 Excluding Items
Teekay Corporation (Teekay) is a provider of crude oil and gas marine transportation services. The Company also offers offshore oil production, storage and offloading services, primarily under long-term, fixed-rate contracts. The Company is engaged in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) shipping sectors, as well as in the operations in the offshore production, storage and transportation sector. It is also involved in the conventional tanker business. Teekay provides a set of marine services to the oil and gas companies. The Company has four lines of business: offshore logistics (shuttle tankers, the HiLoad DP unit, floating storage and off-take (FSO) units, units for maintenance and safety (UMS), and long-distance towing and offshore installation vessels), offshore production (floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) units), liquefied gas carriers and conventional tankers.
Bentall 5, 550 Burrard Street
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
President, Chief Executive Officer - Teekay Gas Group Ltd.
Kevin J. Mackay
President and Chief Executive Officer - Teekay Tanker Services, a division of Teekay
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Teekay LNG's liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker venture, the Yamal LNG Joint Venture, is no longer subject to U.S. sanctions after a change of ownership at its partner China LNG Shipping (Holdings) Ltd, Teekay companies said late on Tuesday.
U.S. sanctions on two units of Chinese shipper COSCO hit the liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker industry on Monday as U.S.-listed Teekay LNG <TGP.N> said its shipping joint venture in Russia had been "blocked" because of its ties to COSCO.
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.21 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QTRLY CONSOLIDATED GAAP NET LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF TEEKAY $0.16 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TEEKAY CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* SAYS PUBLIC OFFERING OF 10.0 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $9.75PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TEEKAY CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PROPOSED COMMON STOCK OFFERING
* TEEKAY CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PROPOSED CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* TEEKAY CORP FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $150 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2Am4HMy] Further company coverage:
* Qtrly revenues $500.8 million versus $547.6 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Teekay - Axel Karlshoej, director and chairman emeritus, and Thomas Kuo-Yuen Hsu, director, have retired from their positions effective September 12
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.