52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tilray Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.08
Tilray Acquires Majority Position In Amended Medmen Convertible Notes
Tilray Inc Rev Increases 25% To $142.2 Million During Q4
Tilray, Inc. is a global cannabis-lifestyle consumer packaged goods company. The Company operates through five segments cannabis business, distribution business, beverage alcohol business and wellness business. The cannabis business segment is engaged in the cultivation, production, distribution and sale of both medical and adult-use cannabis products. The distribution business segment is engaged in the purchase and resale of pharmaceutical and wellness products to customers. The beverage alcohol business segment is focused on the production, distribution and sale of beverage alcohol products. The wellness business segment offers production, marketing and distribution of hemp-based food and other wellness products. The Company operates in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia and Latin America.
Biotechnology & Drugs
655 Madison Avenue, 19Th Floor
NEW YORK, NY
Irwin D. Simon
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Lead Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Carl A. Merton
Chief Financial Officer
Denise M. Faltischek
Chief Strategy Officer, Head of International
Head of Canada
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Canadian pot producer Tilray Inc on Thursday reported a 43% rise in first-quarter revenue, driven by strong demand for cannabis after coronavirus-led lockdowns.
A U.S. judge on Monday dismissed a lawsuit accusing Tilray Inc, the world's largest cannabis producer by sales, of fraudulently overstating the value of a marketing and revenue-sharing agreement with Authentic Brands Group Inc.
Canadian pot producer Tilray Inc on Tuesday said it will buy convertible debt of struggling U.S. rival MedMen Enterprises Inc's for about $166 million in a deal with partners, giving it a pathway to enter the United States.
A group of investors can proceed with a lawsuit accusing Canadian cannabis company Tilray Inc and the founders of its former parent company, Privateer Holdings Inc, of completing a downstream merger at the expense of Tilray’s minority investors, the Delaware Chancery Court...
Shares of red-hot cannabis firms plunged by more than one-third on Thursday, marking another short-lived squeeze of short sellers by retail investors aiming to benefit from an expected push to decriminalize marijuana under U.S. President Joe Biden.
Short interest in cannabis producer Tilray Inc increased in the past week, with 36.6% of its freefloat out on loan, according to estimates from financial analytics firm Ortex on Wednesday.
Canadian pot producer Aphria Inc said on Wednesday it will merge with rival Tilray Inc, creating the world's largest cannabis producer by sales and giving it a foothold in the fast-growing U.S. market.
* TILRAY INC - BORROWER ENTERED INTO 1ST AMENDMENT TO ITS EXISTING $60 MILLION SENIOR CREDIT AGREEMENT Source : (https://bit.ly/2UyJtpQ) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY INC - TO RECOGNIZE NON-CASH CHARGES OF ABOUT $18.0 MILLION TO $28.0 MILLION REALTED TO HIGH PARK GARDENS CLOSURE Source: https://bit.ly/3djXFKK Further company coverage:
* TILRAY® ANNOUNCES OPTIMIZATION PLAN FOR ADULT-USE FACILITIES IN CANADA
* KINDRED PARTNERS, INC. ENTERS BROKERAGE AGREEMENT WITH HIGH PARK COMPANY, SUBSIDIARY OF TILRAY, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TILRAY - PROBABLE CO CAN IMPLEMENT PLANS THAT WOULD MITIGATE CONDITIONS THAT RAISE SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT ABOUT ABILITY TO CONTINUE AS GOING CONCERN Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. RELEASES 11 MILLION SHARES FROM LOCK-UP AGREEMENT
* CVI INVESTMENTS INC REPORTS 9.9% PASSIVE STAKE IN TILRAY INC AS OF MARCH 13, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/3df7jPb) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS $90.4 MILLION REGISTERED OFFERING
* CO EXPECTS TO BECOME EBITDA POSITIVE IN Q4 2020 - EXEC, CONF CALL
Canada-based pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs, as oversupply and other challenges weigh on the Canadian marijuana market.
Canadian pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs.
Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to reduce costs, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Tilray Inc has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to cut costs and achieve profitability, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.