52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aphria Inc. Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Proposed Arrangement With Tilray, Inc.
Tilray Says Received Approvals To Launch Medical Cannabis Products in New Zealand
Pathway Healthcare Announces Research Collaboration With Tilray Canada
Tilray Inc is engaged in pharmaceutical sector. The Company is a supplier of cannabis products to pharmaceutical distributors. The Company is focused on medical cannabis research, cultivation, processing and distribution of cannabis products worldwide. Through its subsidiary, FHF Holdings Ltd (Manitoba Harvest) manufactures, markets and distributes hemp-based consumer products. The portfolio of Manitoba Harvest includes Hemp Hearts, Hemp Oil, Hemp Yeah! granola, Hemp Yeah! protein powder and Hemp Bliss milk. It also supplies cannabis products to patients in a number of countries spanning five continents through its subsidiaries in Australia, Canada and Germany and it produces medical cannabis in Canada and Europe.
Biotechnology & Drugs
1100 Maughan Rd
Irwin D. Simon
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Jon Edward Levin
Chief Operating Officer
Denise M. Faltischek
Chief Strategy Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares of red-hot cannabis firms plunged by more than one-third on Thursday, marking another short-lived squeeze of short sellers by retail investors aiming to benefit from an expected push to decriminalize marijuana under U.S. President Joe Biden.
Short interest in cannabis producer Tilray Inc increased in the past week, with 36.6% of its freefloat out on loan, according to estimates from financial analytics firm Ortex on Wednesday.
Canadian pot producer Aphria Inc said on Wednesday it will merge with rival Tilray Inc, creating the world's largest cannabis producer by sales and giving it a foothold in the fast-growing U.S. market.
* TILRAY INC - BORROWER ENTERED INTO 1ST AMENDMENT TO ITS EXISTING $60 MILLION SENIOR CREDIT AGREEMENT Source : (https://bit.ly/2UyJtpQ) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY INC - TO RECOGNIZE NON-CASH CHARGES OF ABOUT $18.0 MILLION TO $28.0 MILLION REALTED TO HIGH PARK GARDENS CLOSURE Source: https://bit.ly/3djXFKK Further company coverage:
* TILRAY® ANNOUNCES OPTIMIZATION PLAN FOR ADULT-USE FACILITIES IN CANADA
* KINDRED PARTNERS, INC. ENTERS BROKERAGE AGREEMENT WITH HIGH PARK COMPANY, SUBSIDIARY OF TILRAY, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TILRAY - PROBABLE CO CAN IMPLEMENT PLANS THAT WOULD MITIGATE CONDITIONS THAT RAISE SUBSTANTIAL DOUBT ABOUT ABILITY TO CONTINUE AS GOING CONCERN Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. RELEASES 11 MILLION SHARES FROM LOCK-UP AGREEMENT
* CVI INVESTMENTS INC REPORTS 9.9% PASSIVE STAKE IN TILRAY INC AS OF MARCH 13, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text : (https://bit.ly/3df7jPb) Further company coverage:
* TILRAY, INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS $90.4 MILLION REGISTERED OFFERING
* CO EXPECTS TO BECOME EBITDA POSITIVE IN Q4 2020 - EXEC, CONF CALL
Canada-based pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs, as oversupply and other challenges weigh on the Canadian marijuana market.
Canadian pot firm Tilray Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss on Monday, hurt by an impairment charge related to its assets and higher costs.
Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to reduce costs, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Tilray Inc has cut 10% of its 1,443-strong workforce as part of a global restructuring effort to cut costs and achieve profitability, the Canadian cannabis producer said on Tuesday.
Canndoc, an Israeli producer of medical grade cannabis, on Sunday received a shipment of 250 kilos of dried whole cannabis flowers that it says will help alleviate a shortage in Israel.
Israel's InterCure Ltd said on Thursday its subsidiary Canndoc has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Tilray Inc for the import and export of medical cannabis.
Cronos Group Inc <CRON.TO> <CRON.N> and Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> both reported selling prices that nearly halved, while expenses for both the Canadian pot producers soared in the third quarter.
Canada's Tilray Inc <TLRY.O> posted a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday as the weed industry struggles with oversupply issues in its home country, leading to price cuts.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.