52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TMG Holding Says NBE And Banque Misr Sign Strategic Partnership Agreement With Unit
Egypt's TMG Holding H1 Consol Profit Falls
Tmg Holding Q1 Consol Profit Rises
Talaat Mostafa Group Holding Co SAE (TMG Holding) is an Egypt-based company engaged in real estate investment activities. The Company establishes and develops hotels, touristic and residential projects in Egypt. The Company focuses on community development, through establishing self-sustained residential city and community complexes for the upper and middle classes. As of March 19, 2013, the Company developed three luxury hotels, Nile Plaza in Cairo, San Stefano in Alexandria, and Flour Seasons in Sharm El Sheikh. The Company is active through its subsidiaries include Arab Company for Projects and Urban Development, Alexandria Real Estate Investment Company, San Stefano Real Estate Investment Company and Alexandria Company for Urban Projects.
36 Mussadak Street, Dokki
Tareq Talaat Mostafa
Chairman of the Board, Representing TMG for Real Estate & Tourism Investment
Hisham Talaat Mostafa
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director Representing TMG for Real Estate & Tourism Investment
Gamal El Guindy
Vice President for CEO Bureau
Senior Vice President for the Technical Affairs - Alexandria Projects
Vice President for Marketing and Sales
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Egypt's five biggest listed real estate firms reported a combined profit fall of nearly 31% in the second quarter of 2020 as property sales slowed during the coronavirus crisis.
Egypt's Financial Regulatory Authority approved the first issuance of sukuk, or Islamic bonds, worth 2 billion Egyptian pounds ($127 million) by a subsidiary of Talaat Mostafa Group, it said in a statement on Wednesday.
* 25 of 30 Egyptian stocks decline * Nine of 11 banks rise in Saudi * Saudi Aramco closes up, at 29.1 riyals * Qatar extends gains on stimulus plan By Ateeq Shariff March 17 (Reuters) - Most Middle Eastern stocks slid to new multi-year lows on Tuesday, as heightened fears...
* Doha Bank sees biggest surge in over a decade * El Sewedy Electric gains on FY earnings, dividend * Talaat Mostafa rises on unit's hotel project By Maqsood Alam Feb 20 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets closed higher on Thursday amid rising oil prices, with Qatar outperforming...
* Saudi Aramco closes up at 34.6 riyals * National Medical Care gains on contract * 28 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips slide * First Abu Dhabi Bank lifts Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam Jan 20 (Reuters) - Saudi stocks edged up on Monday, supported by gains in financial shares and a...
* Saudi extends gains for a fourth-day * 24 of 30 Egyptian stocks rise * DIB shareholders approve Noor Bank acquisition By Ateeq Shariff Dec 18 (Reuters) - Major Gulf stocks rose on Wednesday, mostly led by financials with Saudi extending gains for a fourth straight session...
* 27 of 30 Egyptian blue chips rise * El Sewedy Electric gains on solar project win * Telco Etisalat lifts Abu Dhabi * ENBD supports Duabi * Banks weak in Saudi Arabia By Maqsood Alam Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian blue chips rose on Thursday, with foreign investors net buyers...
* Banking stocks firm in Saudi * All property shares gain in Dubai * Qatar snaps three days of losses * 24 of 30 Egyptian stocks slide By Ateeq Shariff Nov 25 (Reuters) - All major Gulf bourses rose on Monday, taking a cue from global equity markets as investors turned optimistic...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* Alinma stretches gains on Q3 financials * Sipchem dips on poor Q3 earnings * All but one property stocks decline in Egypt * Qatar's index falls for a fifth straight day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 23 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally amid falling oil prices...
* Most Qatari banks gain ahead of Q3 earnings * Deyaar touches its highest in a year * Air Arabia gains on prospect of planes order * Bahri slides as it went ex-dividend By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 14 (Reuters) - Qatar's stock market rose sharply on Monday, helped by financial...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks drop * Dubai snaps 3-day winning streak * 28 of 30 Egyptian blue chips fall * Abu Dhabi's ADNOC slips on ex-dividend By Maqsood Alam Oct 8 (Reuters) - All major Gulf stock markets traded lower on Tuesday with financial shares suffering the biggest...
Egyptian stocks climbed nearly 2.5% on Wednesday after eight sessions of falls on the back of purchases from Arab and foreign buyers.
* EGX 100 hits its lowest in over 2 years * All but one property stocks gain in Dubai * Most financial shares slide in Qatar By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 23 (Reuters) - Egyptian stocks closed lower on Monday, stretching last session's sharp fall following protests...
* Saudi's petchems rise after feedstock supply improves * Bank Albilad sees biggest gain in 4 years * Most of financial shares slide in Abu Dhabi * Telecom shares weigh on Qatar * Real estate and banks move sideways in Egypt By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 19 (...
* Most Banks rise in Saudi * Lender FAB boosts Abu Dhabi * Financials, property aid Dubai * Industries Qatar, QNB lift Qatar By Shakeel Ahmad Sept 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were supported by domestic funds on Monday after top oil producer Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE...
* Saudi falls for a fourth day * Banks and petrochemicals hit hard in Saudi * Most property shares down in Dubai * Financials drag Qatar, Abu Dhabi * Egypt's 22 of 30 blue chips drop By Shakeel Ahmad Sept 15 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks dropped on Sunday with banking...
* Saudi index sees biggest gain in nearly 3 months * All Saudi lenders ended higher * In Egypt 23 of thirty stocks slide * Emirates NBD extends gains on foreign ownership * Qatar ends four-day winning streak By Ateeq Shariff Sept 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
* Riyad Bank gains on higher H1 dividend * Advanced Petrochemical slips on lower Q2 profit * Kuwait rises for the eight straight session * Bank of Sharjah drops on weak Q2 results * Six of seven banks slide in Qatar By Ateeq Shariff July 8 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets recovered...
* Saudi's Advanced Petrochemical gains on govt project win * Fitaihi Holding climbs on plans to acquire medical units * Egypt snaps six-day losing streak * Shuaa Capital rises on merger with ADFG By Shakeel Ahmad June 26 (Reuters) - Egypt's stock market ended six straight...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.