52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Says Co And Lyell Immunopharma Form Cell Therapy Manufacturing Partnership
Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Q2 Adj EPS $3.89
Qiagen Publishes Position Statement For Proposed Acquisition By Thermo Fisher
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. develops, manufactures and sells a range of products. The Company operates through four segments: Life Sciences Solutions, Analytical Instruments, Specialty Diagnostics, and Laboratory Products and Services. It offers its products and services through various brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services. Life Sciences Solutions segment provides a portfolio of reagents, instruments and consumables used in biological and medical research, discovery and production of new drugs and vaccines. Analytical Instruments segment provides a broad offering of instruments, consumables, software and services that are used for a range of applications in the laboratory. Specialty Diagnostics segment offers a wide range of diagnostic test kits, reagents, culture media, instruments and associated products. Its Laboratory Products and Services segment offers products and solutions needed for the laboratory.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
168 3rd Ave
Marc N. Casper
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Mark P. Stevenson
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President
Michael A. Boxer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hedge fund Davidson Kempner has raised its stake in takeover target Qiagen <QIA.DE> to 7.3% from 5.1% previously, having rejected a sweetened offer for the German group from U.S. laboratory equipment supplier Thermo Fisher <TMO.N>.
Switzerland-based PSquared Asset Management on Wednesday unveiled a stake of more than 4% in Qiagen <QIA.DE>, adding it would not tender its shares into a $12.9 billion offer by U.S. laboratory equipment supplier Thermo Fisher <TMO.N>.
Thermo Fisher Scientific <TMO.N> raised its bid for Qiagen <QIA.DE> by 900 million euros ($1 billion) on Thursday but failed to win over a key investor who is seeking a higher price for the German genetic test maker.
Hedge fund Davidson Kempner said on Wednesday Thermo Fisher Scientific's <TMO.N> offer to buy German genetic test maker Qiagen <QIA.DE> was "wholly inadequate" and that it would not be tendering its shares into the deal at the current price.
* DAVIDSON KEMPNER EUROPEAN PARTNERS SENDS LETTER TO QIAGEN NV
Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP said on Friday it considered Thermo Fisher Scientific's <TMO.N> current offer to acquire German genetic test maker Qiagen NV <QIA.DE> to be "inadequate" and would not tender its shares into the offer.
Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP said on Friday it considered Thermo Fisher Scientific's current offer to acquire German genetic test maker Qiagen NV to be "inadequate" and will not tender its shares into the offer.
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.22PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC SIGNS COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC AGREEMENT WITH CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC - ESTIMATES BOTH REPORTED, ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH WILL BE ABOUT 10% FOR Q2
The coronavirus pandemic has boosted Qiagen's <QIA.DE> prospects and a takeover by Thermo Fisher no longer makes sense unless the offer is increased substantially, one of the German genetic test maker's top ten shareholders told Reuters on Friday.
The coronavirus pandemic has boosted Qiagen's prospects as a standalone company and a takeover by Thermo Fisher no longer makes sense unless the offer is increased substantially, one of the German genetic test maker's top ten shareholders told Reuters on Friday.
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC LAUNCHES NEW MAS OMNI INFECTIOUS DISEASE QUALITY CONTROLS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SCHRÖDINGER ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC COLLABORATION WITH THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC TO EXPAND STRUCTURE-BASED DRUG DISCOVERY TO NOVEL TARGETS USING CRYO-EM
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC AND DAIICHI SANKYO TO CO-DEVELOP GLOBAL COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC FOR PATIENTS WITH NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
* U.S. FDA - HAS GRANTED BREAKTHROUGH DEVICE DESIGNATION TO THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC'S ONCOMINE PRECISION ASSAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THERMO FISHER - ON JUNE 5, ENTERED TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT REPLACING EUR3.0 BILLION BRIDGE LOAN FACILITY WITH EUR3.0 BILLION SENIOR UNSECURED 1-YEAR TERM FACILITY
* GENETRON HOLDINGS LIMITED SAYS ENTERED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC WITH PLANS TO BUILD ON SEQUENCER GENETRON S5 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PHARMABCINE EXECUTE AN AGREEMENT WITH THERMO FISHER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURING OF ITS NEXT-GENERATION IMMUNE CHECKPOINT BLOCKADE, PMC-309 FOR PHASE I Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC - TO CO-DEVELOP A GLOBAL COMPANION DIAGNOSTIC FOR LOW-GRADE GLIOMA WITH AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.