52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Trelleborg Appoints New CFO
Trelleborg Q1 EBIT Ex-Items Falls To SEK 1,235 Mln
Trelleborg Divests Molded Component Operations In Sweden And Estonia
Trelleborg AB is a Sweden-based engineering company active in the polymer technology sector. It is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect in demanding industrial environments. Its operations are divided into five business areas: Trelleborg Coated Systems, supplying customer solutions for polymer-coated fabrics; Trelleborg Industrial Solutions, offering polymer-based solutions for industrial applications, such as hose systems, antivibration solutions and sealing systems; Trelleborg Offshore & Construction, a project supplier of polymer solutions for oil and gas and infrastructure construction; Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, developing sealing solutions for general industry, light vehicles and aerospace environments, and owning a liquid silicone rubber plant in Bulgaria; and Trelleborg Wheel Systems, a provider of tires and wheels for agricultural, forestry and industry machines.
Fabricated Plastic & Rubber
Johan Kocksgatan 10, Box 153
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Business Area President of Trelleborg Offshore & Construction
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REFINITV POLL: REVENUE SEEN AT SEK 9.27 BILLION, EBIT AT SEK 1.09 BILLION
* REG-LETTER TO AB SCIENCE STAKEHOLDERS ON COVID-19 PANDEMIC IMPACT ON AB SCIENCE CLINICAL STUDIES
* ORGANIC SALES FOR TRELLEBORG FOR Q1 2020 HAVE BEEN NEGATIVELY IMPACTED BY PANDEMIC, PARTICULARLY DURING LATTER PART OF QUARTER
Industrials group Trelleborg said on Wednesday it would move to three business areas from five and make a 3.2 billion crowns ($332 million) writedown to its capital employed in the fourth quarter in connection with the change.
* Q1 EBIT, EXCLUDING ITEMS AFFECTING COMPARABILITY, ROSE 12 PERCENT TO SEK 1,291 M (1,154)
* Q4 NET SALES FOR Q4 OF 2017 ROSE 4 PERCENT TO SEK 7,708 M (7,434).
* Trelleborg has, through its business area Trelleborg Coated Systems, signed an agreement and finalized the acquisition of the privately owned U.K. company Dartex Holdings Ltd.
* FREDRIK MEULLER STEPS DOWN AS BUSINESS AREA PRESIDENT OF TRELLEBORG GROUP
* Q3 net sales for Q3 of 2017 rose 3 percent to SEK 7,310 m (7,072).
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.