52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Par Investment Partners Reports Passive Stake Of 6.3% In Tripadvisor As Of Aug. 21 - SEC Filing
TripAdvisor Inc Posts Qtrly Loss Per Share Of $1.14
Trip.Com Group Limited Reports 5.7% Stake In Tripadvisor Inc As Of July 9
TripAdvisor, Inc. is an online travel company that owns and operates a portfolio of online travel brands. TripAdvisor, the Company's brand, is a travel site. The Company operates through two segments: Hotel and Non-Hotel. The Company's platform also enables users to compare real-time pricing and availability for these experiences, as well as to book hotels, flights, cruises, vacation rentals, tours, activities and attractions, and restaurants, on either a TripAdvisor site or application, or a travel partner site or application. The Company's TripAdvisor-branded Websites included tripadvisor.com in the United States and localized versions of the TripAdvisor Website in 48 markets and 28 languages around the world. It manages and operates a portfolio of travel media brands and businesses, operating under various Websites.
400 1st Ave
Gregory B. Maffei
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Ernst J. Teunissen
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Seth J. Kalvert
Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TRIPADVISOR INC SAYS CEO STEPHEN KAUFER'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $2.46 MILLION VERSUS ABOUT $2.0 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
The Australian hotel operator owned by billionaire Harry Triguboff was fined A$3 million ($2.2 million) on Tuesday for misleading customers, after it withheld unhappy guests' details from travel site TripAdvisor Inc to avoid bad reviews.
A Russian marketing agency has offered to help restaurants in cities hosting the soccer World Cup use fake reviews to bump up ratings on review site TripAdvisor <TRIP.O>, the agency's owner has confirmed.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.16, REVENUE VIEW $361.3 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* TRIPADVISOR ACQUIRES BOKUN, LEADING SOFTWARE PROVIDER, TO BRING EXPERIENCES SECTOR FURTHER ONLINE
Migrant workers can now rate their recruiters and warn others of potential abuses on a global portal aimed at stamping out modern slavery that mirrors reviews on the travel website TripAdvisor.
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.60; QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.06
* TRIPADVISOR INC - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 31, 2018, BOARD OF CO VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF BOARD FROM EIGHT DIRECTORS TO NINE DIRECTORS - SEC FILING
* REVIEWPUSH ANNOUNCED PARTNERSHIP WITH TRIPADVISOR TO INTEGRATE TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS INTO REVIEWPUSH PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* TRIPADVISOR-EFFECTIVE NOV 28, TRIPADVISOR, LLC ENTERED AMENDMENT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT OF CEO STEPHEN KAUFER
The Australian hotel operator owned by billionaire Harry Triguboff deliberately withheld unhappy customers' details from travel review site TripAdvisor to avoid bad reviews, a court found on Friday.
* TripAdvisor Inc sees about flat click-based, transaction revenue growth and lowsingle digit consolidated revenue growth for 2017
* Tripadvisor inc - qtrly total revenue was $439 million, an increase of $18 million, or 4 pct year-over-year
TripAdvisor users will be able to order meal deliveries in nine European countries under a deal with Dutch online food delivery company Takeaway.com.
* ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH TRIPADVISOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TripAdvisor launches sponsored ads solution for restaurant owners worldwide Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.