52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday turned away a whistleblower's bid to revive a $663.4 million judgment against Trinity Industries Inc in a lawsuit accusing the company of failing to tell a federal agency about changes made to a guardrail system that raised safety concerns.
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES INC - JAMES PERRY, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, TO LEAVE
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. INTRODUCES THE SPIN-OFF COMPANY NAME OF ARCOSA, INC. AND ANNOUNCES FILING OF INITIAL FORM 10 REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR THE PLANNED SPIN-OFF
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICERS FOR NEW INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY AND FOR TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC.
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES - ANTONIO CARRILLO ACCEPTED FUTURE ROLE WITH CO AS CEO OF NEW INFRASTRUCTURE CO UPON COMPLETION OF SPIN-OFF Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO SPIN-OFF COMPANY’S INFRASTRUCTURE-RELATED BUSINESSES
* Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces third quarter 2017 results
* Trinity Industries Inc wins at fifth circuit court of appeals
A federal appeals court on Friday overturned a $663.4 million judgment against Trinity Industries Inc, which had been accused of misleading the government by selling highway guardrails that could impale vehicles.
* Trinity Industries Inc says increase in its quarterly dividend to 13 cents per share on its $0.01 par value common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trinity Industries, Inc. Announces first quarter 2017 results
* Trinity Industries Inc- CEO Timothy R. Wallace's 2016 total compensation $7.7 million versus $8.1 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2okAKZW) Further company coverage:
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.