52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Travelers Qtrly Core Earnings Per Share $4.91
Travelers to Acquire InsuraMatch
Travelers Companies Qtrly Core EPS $3.12
The Travelers Companies, Inc. is a holding company. The Company's segments include Business and International Insurance; Bond & Specialty Insurance, and Personal Insurance. Through its subsidiaries, it provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services. The Business and International Insurance segment offers property and casualty insurance and insurance related services to its clients, in the United States and in Canada, as well as in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Brazil and throughout other parts of the world. The Bond & Specialty Insurance segment provides surety, fidelity, management liability, professional liability, and other property and casualty coverages and related risk management services to a range of primarily domestic customers, utilizing various degrees of financially-based underwriting approaches. The Personal Insurance segment writes a range of property and casualty insurance covering individuals' personal risks.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
385 WASHINGTON ST
SAINT PAUL, MN
Alan D. Schnitzer
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Avrohom J. Kess
Vice Chairman and Chief Legal Officer
Jay S. Benet
William H. Heyman
Vice Chairman of the Management Board
Daniel S. Frey
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a jump in quarterly profit that beat analysts' estimates on Thursday, helped by an increase in returns from investments and lower catastrophe claims.
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by an increase in returns from investments and lower catastrophe claims.
Major U.S. insurers on Wednesday decided to suspend contributions to political campaigns for the next few months, following last week's violence at the U.S. Capitol and challenge to President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc <TRV.N> beat third-quarter profit expectations on Tuesday, helped by higher premiums, lower costs and an increase in returns from non-fixed income investments.
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc reported third-quarter profit on Tuesday that more than doubled, helped by higher premiums, lower costs and an increase in returns from non-fixed income investments.
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc <TRV.N> reported a second-quarter loss on Thursday, hurt by a sharp increase in catastrophe losses and dismal returns on non-fixed income investments in pandemic-hit financial markets.
* TRAVELERS PROVIDES WILDFIRE MITIGATION SERVICES TO SMALL BUSINESSES IN CALIFORNIA
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - MAKING CYBER MONITORING SERVICES FROM SENTINELONE AVAILABLE TO CYBERRISK & CYBERFIRST CUSTOMERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRAVELERS EXTENDS STAY-AT-HOME AUTO PREMIUM CREDIT PROGRAM TO JUNE
* BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY CUTS SHARE STAKE IN GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC BY 84% TO 1.92 MILLION SHARES
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Friday reported a significantly reduced stake in Goldman Sachs Group Inc, and that it no longer invests in the insurer Travelers Cos and oil refiner Phillips 66 .
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES INC SAYS EXPECTS IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON GENERAL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT PREMIUM VOLUMES - SEC FILING
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc <TRV.N> reported a 25% drop in quarterly profit on Tuesday and warned that potential claims tied to compensation coverage for furloughed and laid-off employees would hit results for the year.
* CEO ALAN SCHNITZER SAYS INDUSTRY TO BE IMPACTED BY LOWER PREMIUM LEVELS AS ECONOMY CONTRACTS - CONF CALL
* QUARTERLY TOTAL REVENUE $7.91 BILLION VERSUS ABOUT $7.67 BILLION
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc on Tuesday reported a 25% fall in quarterly profit, hurt by higher catastrophe losses, as insurers braced for a slew of claims due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
* TRAVELERS ANNOUNCES STAY-AT-HOME AUTO PREMIUM CREDIT PROGRAM
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - ACCELERATING MORE THAN $100 MILLION TO ELIGIBLE AGENTS & BROKERS TO HELP THEM ADDRESS LIQUIDITY IMPACTS OF COVID-19 CRISIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The United States will suspend travel from certain European countries for 30 days beginning at midnight on Friday as part of an effort to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
* BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC CUTS SHARE STAKE IN TRAVELERS COMPANIES INC BY 94.8 PERCENT TO 312,379 SHARES - SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.