52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
The owner of popular workplace instant messaging app Slack made public strong year-on-year growth numbers on Friday, and an annual loss of $140.7 million, as it filed formally for its long-awaited market debut.
* TRIVAGO REPORTS Q1 2018 RESULTS: INCREASE IN QUALIFIED REFERRALS LEADS TO BROADLY STABLE REVENUES
* TRIVAGO NV SAYS SELLING SHAREHOLDERS MAY OFFER UP TO 110.8 MILLION ADSS, REPRESENTING CLASS A SHARES
* TRIVAGO SAYS REDUCES NUMBER OF MANAGING DIRECTORS IN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD FROM 6 TO 3 - SEC FILING
Hotel-search company Trivago NV is looking to increase the share of its business that comes from independent hotels and alternative types of accommodation at a time when its two dominant customers have reduced what they pay per click.
* TRIVAGO NV QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED TO €181.5 MILLION, COMPARED TO €169.2 MILLION IN Q4 2016
* 683 CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 7.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN TRIVAGO N.V. AS ON DEC 8 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BuZp1y) Further company coverage:
* Trivago NV - announces technical integration of homeaway's vacation rental inventory into its hotel search platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Morgan Stanley reports a 6.3 pct passive stake in Trivago NV as of Oct 25 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2ha9qvl) Further company coverage:
Britain's competition regulator said on Friday it would investigate hotel booking websites over its concerns that they did not help people find the best deal and were potentially breaking consumer law.
* Qtrly loss per share attributable to Trivago N.V. Available to common stockholders EUR 0.02
* Par Investment Partners LP reports 9.9 percent passive stake in Trivago NV as of Sept 22 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2wPuPRm) Further company coverage:
* Says on Sept 15, co received resignation of Dara Khosrowshahi as member and chairman of the company’s Supervisory Board
* TRIVAGO UPDATES ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE FOR 2017; EXPECTS RESULTS TO BE SOFTER THAN PLANNED
* TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED TO EUR 298.3 MILLION IN Q2 OF 2017, OR 67% YEAR-OVER-YEAR
* Trivago N.V. confirms its full-year guidance after expedia releases second quarter results
Trivago NV <TRVG.O> is benefiting from a surge in the listing of alternative accommodations, even as hotel referrals generate the lion's share of sales, its CEO said, after the company reported a 68 percent jump in quarterly revenue.
* Q1 revenue EUR 267.6 million versus I/B/E/S view EUR 250.7 million
* Trivago increases full-year guidance after expedia releases first quarter results
* Foxhaven Asset Management reports a 11.4 percent passive stake in Trivago N.V. as of April 20
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.