52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tryg: CFO, CCO And COO Buy Shares In Co
Tryg CEO Buys Shares In Co For DKK 4.9 Mln
Tryg Q4 Pretax Profit DKK 940 Million, Beats Consensus
Tryg A/S, formerly TrygVesta A/S, is a Denmark-based insurance company. It is the parent company within the Tryg Group (the Group), which supplies insurance services in the Nordic countries. The Company is organized in four business areas, namely Private, Commercial, Industry and Sweden. Private sells insurance products to private individuals in Denmark and Norway. Commercial sells insurance products to small and medium-sized companies in Denmark and Norway. Industry sells insurance products to industrial customers under the Tryg brand in Denmark and Norway and the Moderna brand in Sweden. Sweden sells insurance products to private individuals in Sweden under the Moderna brand name. Tryg A/S manages the Group's branch and subsidiary portfolio through a Danish company Tryg Forsikring A/S.
Jukka Pekka Pertola
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Torben Henning Nielsen
Independent Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Barbara Plucnar Jensen
Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Group Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Danish insurance company Tryg expects a severe drought in the Nordic region to have a limited impact on its financial performance, Chief Executive Morten Hübbe said.
* HAS ACCORDINGLY DECIDED TO ISSUE NOTES FOR AN AMOUNT OF SEK 700 MILLION (APPROXIMATELY DKK 500 MILLION)
* CHRISTIAN BALTZER, GROUP CFO, HAS BEEN GRANTED 1,220 TRYG SHARES FOR AN AMOUNT OF DKK 173,752 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tryg A/S chief executive Morten Hubbe says in telephone interview with Reuters:
* EXPECTS GROWTH IN GROSS PREMIUM INCOME OF 0-2% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES IN 2018 (EXCLUSIVE OF THE ACQUISITION OF ALKA), WHICH IS UNCHANGED FROM 2017.
Danske Bank has hired Christian Baltzer from insurer Tryg as its new chief financial officer and said it would reorganise its personal and business banking divisions.
* CHRISTIAN BALTZER RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION AS GROUP CFO IN TRYG A/S IN ORDER TO TAKE ON POSITION AS CFO AT DANSKE BANK.
* GROUP CFO CHRISTIAN BALTZER HAS PURCHASED 6,562 TRYG SHARES AT DKK 152,45 FOR A TOTAL AMOUNT OF DKK 1,000,377 ON 24 JANUARY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Denmark's largest insurance company Tryg on Tuesday posted lower-than-expected fourth-quarter premium income, sending its shares down 3 percent.
* Q4 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF DKK 685 MILLION (DKK 650M ADJUSTED FOR ONE-OFF)
* AFTER CAPITAL INCREASE, SHARE CAPITAL OF TRYG WILL CONSIST OF 302,147,991 SHARES WITH A NOMINAL VALUE OF DKK 5.00 EACH.
* TRYG A/S ANNOUNCES A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF SHARES IN RELATION TO THE FINANCING OF THE ACQUISITION OF ALKA FORSIKRING
Denmark's largest insurance company Tryg <TRYG.CO> said on Monday it agreed to buy unlisted competitor Alka Forsikring for 8.2 billion Danish crowns ($1.31 billion) strengthen its presence in the property and casualty (P&C) insurance markets.
Denmark's largest insurance company Tryg said on Monday it agreed to buy unlisted competitor Alka Forsikring for 8.2 billion Danish crowns ($1.31 billion).
* - IDENTIFIED MERGER BENEFITS IN COMBINED ENTITY OF DKK 300M, TO BE DELIVERED BY 2021
* CONFIRMS THAT TRYG IS IN A DIALOGUE CONCERNING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF ALKA.
Denmark's largest insurance company Tryg said on Saturday it was in talks about a possible acquisition of its unlisted competitor Alka.
* FOLLOWING THE RECENT PRESS SPECULATION, TRYG HEREBY CONFIRMS THAT TRYG IS IN A DIALOGUE CONCERNING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF ALKA
* Tryg A/S – New Financial Targets And Capital Markets Day In London
* Q3 DIVIDEND OF DKK 1.60 PER SHARE AND SOLVENCY RATIO OF 211
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.