52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tvs Motor Company Says Registered Sales Of 58,906 Units During May
India's TVS Motor Reports Lower March-Quarter Profit
India's FY Passenger Vehicle Sales Down 17.82% At 2.78 MLN- Industry Body
TVS Motor Company Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, three wheelers, parts and accessories. The Company's motorcycles include Apache Series RTR, Phoenix 125, Victor, StaR City+, Sport and Max4R. Its scooters include Jupiter, Wego, Scooty Zest 110, Scooty Streak and Scooty Pep +. Its mopeds include XL 100, XL Super and XL Super Heavy Duty. Its three wheelers include TVS King. It has approximately four manufacturing plants, approximately three located in India (Hosur, Tamil Nadu; Mysore, Karnataka, and Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh) and one in Indonesia (Karawang). The Company's TVSM Service(Beta) mobile application features include service schedules, service booking, and news and updates, among others. Its subsidiaries include PT. TVS Motor Company Indonesia, TVS Motor Company (Europe) B.V., TVS Motor (Singapore) Pte. Limited, Sundaram Business Development Consulting (Shanghai) Company Limited and Sundaram Holding USA Inc., among others.
Post Box No 4, Harita, Hosur
Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
K. N. Radhakrishnan
President, Chief Executive Officer, Whole-Time Director
K Gopala Desikan
Chief Financial Officer
K. S. Srinivasan
Compliance Officer, Company Secretary
Joint Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
India's third-largest motorbike manufacturer TVS Motor <TVSM.NS> has sealed a $20 million deal to buy British brand Norton Motorcycles as part of a distressed sale.
India's third-largest motorbike manufacturer TVS Motor has agreed a deal to buy British brand Norton Motorcycles as part of a distressed sale, sources told Reuters.
* CO, SUNDARAM-CLAYTON ANNOUNCE SPENDING OF 300 MILLION RUPEES TO SUPPORT NATIONWIDE EFFORTS TO COMBAT COVID-19
* SAYS TO SHUT OPERATIONS AT ALL MANUFACTURING FACILITIES, OFFICES FOR TWO DAYS EFFECTIVE MARCH 23 AS AN INTERIM MEASURE Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* FEB TOTAL SALES OF 253,261 UNITS VERSUS 299,353 UNITS YEAR AGO
Indian scooter manufacturer TVS Motor Co Ltd said on Monday it expects a 10% drop in February production as the supply of components used in vehicles is being hit by the coronavirus epidemic.
* CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IMPACTS TVS MOTOR COMPANY'S PRODUCTION IN FEBRUARY 2020
Indian auto manufacturer TVS Motor Co Ltd posted a better-than-expected rise in third-quarter profit on Tuesday, aided by higher sales of its two- and three-wheeler vehicles.
Auto manufacturer TVS Motor Co Ltd posted about 1 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Tuesday, dented by higher commodity prices.
TVS Motor Co's first-quarter profit rose 13 percent on higher sales, but fell short of analysts' estimates as raw material prices rose.
India's TVS Motor Company Ltd posted an about 31 percent increase in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by higher vehicle sales at home and growth in exports, but missed analysts' estimates.
* SAYS SALES GROWTH OF 24 PERCENT TO 304,795 UNITS IN APRIL 2018
* SAYS TOTAL TWO-WHEELERS REGISTERED GROWTH OF 25.8 PERCENT WITH SALES OF 315,765 UNITS IN MARCH 2018
* SAYS FEB TOTAL SALES OF 290,673 VEHICLES VERSUS 211,470 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* DECLARED SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 1.30 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text: http://bit.ly/2oyLul5 Further company coverage:
* SAYS JAN TOTAL SALES OF 271,801 VEHICLES VERSUS 207,059 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
India's TVS Motor Company Ltd reported about 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, helped by higher sales in the motorcycles segment.
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.54 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT 1.33 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO FURTHER ACQUIRED 5.6 PERCENT IN CAPITAL OF CONDIVISION SOLUTIONS PVT BY INVESTING 5 MILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2mhhhqn Further company coverage:
* SAYS DEC TOTAL SALES OF 256,909 VEHICLES VERSUS 184,944 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.