52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Twilio Says Expanding Its Presence In Japanese Market And Has Hired Yoshihiro Konno as Head of Japan
Twilio Reports Q2 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.03
Twilio Inc - QTRLY Total Revenue Of $275.0 Million For Q2 Of 2019, Up 86%
Twilio Inc. offers Cloud Communications Platform, which enables developers to build, scale and operate real-time communications within software applications. The Company's platform consists of Programmable Communications Cloud, Super Network and Business Model for Innovators. Its Programmable Communications Cloud software enables developers to embed voice, messaging, video and authentication capabilities into their applications through its Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). Its Programmable Communications Cloud offers building blocks that enable its customers to build what they need. Its Programmable Communications Cloud includes Programmable Voice, Programmable Messaging, Programmable Video and Use Case APIs. The Super Network is its software layer that allows its customers' software to communicate with connected devices globally. It interconnects with communications networks around the world.
Software & Programming
375 Beale St Ste 300
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
Chief Product Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Cloud communications technology company Twilio Inc <TWLO.N> on Tuesday forecast fourth quarter revenue ahead of Wall Street targets and exceeded third quarter expectations for results, sending shares up 12 percent.
Cloud technology company Twilio Inc said on Monday it would buy email technology firm SendGrid Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $2 billion, combining two firms that handle communications between apps and their users.
Cloud communications provider Twilio Inc said on Monday it would buy email marketing provider SendGrid Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $2 billion.
* TWILIO INC. ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF $435 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
* Q1 REVENUE $129.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $116.6 MILLION
* SEES FY 2018 TOTAL REVENUE $ 506.0 MILLION TO $ 514.0 MILLION
* Q3 revenue $100.5 million versus i/b/e/s view $92.5 million
* Twilio welcomes Andreas Wienold as first director of DACH region Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.11 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Morgan Stanley Wealth Management says has partnered with Twilio
Twilio Inc forecast lower-than-expected revenue for the full year, and said contribution from key customer Uber Technologies Inc would drop as it cuts back on using the cloud-based communication software maker's services.
* Sees Non-Gaap net loss per share $0.11 to $0.10 for quarter ending June 30, 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Cloud-based communication software maker Twilio Inc forecast a larger-than-expected adjusted loss for the full year, sending its shares down 30 percent in after-market trading.
* Upland Software Inc - has joined Twilio partner program as a SAAS partner
* Jeff Lawson reports 13 percent passive stake in Twilio Inc as on December 31, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ld6TQG] Further company coverage:
* Morgan Stanley reports 5.2 percent passive stake in Twilio Inc as of October 13 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2e8oOmU] Further company coverage:
* Says announced pricing of its public offering of 7,000,000 shares of class a common stock at a price of $40.00 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees offering of 7 million shares of co's class A common stock - SEC filing
* Fmr llc reports 35.455 percent passive stake in twilio inc as of june 30 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2dGrwkr Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.